• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is anyone else Pissed off over Days and no wifii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Shitty thread is shitty.

The way I see it, KH was never multiplayer, I'm glad they kept Wifi and multiplayer out. Xango, you're an idiot.
@shadowsoldier :thats your favourite word isnt it ?
@xango99:you r 23 act more mature , stop whining about the freaking wifi.I wanted it too and im not whining about it.So youll have nobody to play with , deal with it.

Xango99

Hello Shadow soldier, but did i insut you at all? why call me an idiot? because your pathetic little ass doesnt agree with what I am saying? you truely are the epitome of disgrace. If you cant take the heat, then leave the kitchen, you lowlife!

C

Crossroads

Hello Shadow soldier, but did i insut you at all? why call me an idiot? because your pathetic little ass doesnt agree with what I am saying? you truely are the epitome of disgrace. If you cant take the heat, then leave the kitchen, you lowlife!

Yep you're screwing with us. :D

Xango99

oh please, get overe yourself..and yes I am 22 going to 23. It may seem childish online but Im much mature in real life. Seems like a person cant even complain on this damn website before people in here start accusing >_>

Some people need to get over themselves..Now I remember why I quit coming 3 years ago....

S

Shadow Soldier

Hello Shadow soldier,
Hi.
but did i insut you at all?
yes.
why call me an idiot?
read all your posts.
because your pathetic little ass doesnt agree with what I am saying? you truely are the epitome of disgrace.
irony at it's finest.

If you cant take the heat, then leave the kitchen, you lowlife!

Oh I can handle the heat, apparently you can't though. Dummy.

Ooooh wait you quit coming here 3 years ago? So this is your second account? Sounds like a ban is in order.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
oh please, get overe yourself..and yes I am 22 going to 23. It may seem childish online but Im much mature in real life. Seems like a person cant even complain on this damn website before people in here start accusing >_>

Some people need to get over themselves..Now I remember why I quit coming 3 years ago....

*sigh* Perhaps it's just that we don't care about your complaints. What are we supposed to do about it? Commiserate? Maybe if you weren't acting so childish and upset, some of us would.

Xango99

*ignoring Life-lovers and Shadows useless and pathetic posts".................and NO, it is not my second account. Nice try though, you Reject!

*yawns*

Anyways, anybody else agrees that playing without wifi willnot be as fun. Hopefully they can add something extra to the NA game since it is also taking an unnecessay 4 months to release, despite most of the voices and translations being done already >_>

S

Shadow Soldier

*ignoring Life-lovers and Shadows useless and pathetic posts".................and NO, it is not my second account. Nice try though, you Reject!

*yawns*

Anyways, anybody else agrees that playing without wifi willnot be as fun. Hopefully they can add something extra to the NA game since it is also taking an unnecessay 4 months to release, despite most of the voices and translations being done already >_>

Most =/= All

Secondly, you said you stopped coming here 3 years ago?.... Isn't 2008 1 year behind 2009? I could be wrong though..

xgnarmanx

No you stated your opinion and they stated theirs. Your the one thats acting childish you freaked out for someone not agreeing with you.

If you don't like it here then leave its as simple as that.

Radon

mofo

*yawns*

Unneccasary 4 months? You don't know how long localisation takes.

It's just wifi. You'll only be playing wiht people you don't know. They might as well be AI. You're 23! Grow up. If you're best thing to do is play a game then you havent got much.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I must say I'm disappointed for this as well, and a little shocked since this is the first I've heard about this, but then again, I always wondered how the whole Multiplayer system would work worldwide anyway with the whole rising chairs thing. I don't even comprehend how it works in a small group, but I can see where you're coming from. I have a lot of friends, but I know none of them have a Nintendo DS or would be interested in 358/2 Days. Maybe a few, but it's unlikely. So, I'm pretty sad I won't have a great experience in Multiplayer mode. :-( I wish they would make up for this with wi-fi multiplayer gameplay for BBS, but who am I kidding? lol.

Walla- Rayn

Seriously, it is just a 'Wi-Fi'. I don't see any problems with it. Beside, if they have 'Wi-Fi' function, the game will lag easily. I'm happy already that Kingdom Hearts already has 'Multi-player mode'. And you can play all main characters in this game, exclude Namine and Kairi. 19 characters + Events + Multi-player + Worlds + High quality cutscenes are already many. Basically, a PS2 graphic for Nintendo DS is really hard to make it. And Square Enix eventually did it (Or maybe it has the best .dpg video format...) You can't expect more for a Nintendo DS game. But you can expect that on a PSP game.

Be happy that you can play 29 characters and have PS2 graphic/best .dpg video format for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Even if you complain, mad, hate or blame it, you can't change everything, right? And as someone said, Days reached the limit. If you're keeping complain it, then why don't you do a Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days with a Wi-Fi function? If you did that, then you can complain what you want and see us as idiots. I doubt you'll make it. Or if you really blame that this game doesn't have Wi-Fi function, leave this game alone. Don't ever play it. That's the best solution. And you're not acting childish, but wildness or barbarism. What you will comment on me, I don't care. Because I know you're just acting barbarism.

And I don't piss on this game. I love it so much. I would have to say, Well done! Nomura! You've made the best Nintendo DS game.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
you know, stating your opinion is cool and all

but at the same time people have the right to refute it if it's silly, which is pretty much what's happening here

you're just kind of acting like a whiny little bitch, are you seriously 23?

i don't really think you have much of a right to be calling everyone else "childish/kids" when you're not really the epitome of maturity yourself

since i don't really see this going anywhere i guess it's lock tiem

also

And you're not acting childish, but wildness or barbarism. What you will comment on me, I don't care. Because I know you're just acting barbarism.

Well done! Nomura! You've made the best Nintendo DS game.

1243275534874.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back