• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is anyone else's weather beyond screwed right now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I'm in RI and it's yet to snow. We're not expected to have snow until February supposedly. Is anywhere else having as ridiculous of weather?

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
We had a snow storm hit us on Halloween. No snow since. We had spring like weather in the weeks leading up to Christmas.

Globa warming at its best.

luna008

i live in VA, our weather has this pattern, warm, warm, really warm, cold, warm, warm, etc.the last two had the bigest snow storms ever even though it hadnt snowed much since i was a kid. and last may, there was a tornado about fifty miles from where i live....

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I live in CANADA and the only snow we had wasn't even a centimeter high, and it melted in a couple of hours. This is beyond weird.

Endgame

:D
Queensland Australia, and stop taking about snow you bastards, I'm in the middle of a heat wave.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Lol @ Endgame

Down here in GA just been very odd feels more like spring/summer cause of all the rain. We finally get back into the low 30's high 20's this week.

Actually though something a tad bit weird for me this morning waking up and maybe this was just me, but seem like it's taking the sun longer to come up cause I remember it was 7:00 it wasn't pitch black, but it was still dark you could tell it was coming up, but it was just taking so long.

Maybe I just got it backwards or something.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Surprised by the weather here in Chicago. There's been quite a few cold days, but no major snow at all really (just a few days where it lightly snowed). But then we've had days like today. It was on the warmer side today, it was a beautiful day out. I dunno, weird weather...

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Actually, it snowed for the first time for us today. It's kind of odd because usually we get at least two-three feet, but all we got was flurries until now. Our side of MA has been really lucky, I guess.

Shinjuku said:
Actually though something a tad bit weird for me this morning waking up and maybe this was just me, but seem like it's taking the sun longer to come up cause I remember it was 7:00 it wasn't pitch black, but it was still dark you could tell it was coming up, but it was just taking so long.

Maybe I just got it backwards or something.

Uh...Daylight Savings Time?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Living close to Canada our weather has been in the mid 50's which is warm for this time of year, usually we get about 10 degrees to -5 degree.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's been rather warm in Los Angeles. Not anything different, though. Looks like it is going to get colder and rain this week...Okay, never mind. The weatherman just came on and said there won't be rain.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ Delsan

That's the thing it ended though at least for now until Spring

After looking it up(googled it) I was right sun should have been coming up around 6:30 or something around that time today it came up some time after 7 which it normally does when we have daylight savings.

It was just odd though

Oh please don't start the 2012 hype train please.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
2012 bitcheeees WE ALL GONNA DIE

Hmm, it is a bit strange here. While it's cold and chilly in the morning, it tends to be pretty warm during most of the day until night. Normally it's freezing around this time of year, but it seems the cold weather was a bit short-lived.

luna008

i just think the earth isnt as predictable as we think. so its not doing what we think? okay, but so long as animals dont start going crazy and no hail the size of small children start falling from the sky we're fine. i dont think its the end of the world, cuase wasnt it back in april or sometime last year that the world was supposed to end?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
i just think the earth isnt as predictable as we think. so its not doing what we think? okay, but so long as animals dont start going crazy and no hail the size of small children start falling from the sky we're fine. i dont think its the end of the world, cuase wasnt it back in april or sometime last year that the world was supposed to end?
Hahahahahaha.

Yeah, totally.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Northern California should have been dumped on since November, but haven't seen any snow except man made snow. It has not rained once (except really lightly one night) and we really need snow because the run off is what waters our hills and keeps California green.

I am expecting it to dump sooner or later. Maybe like mid February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back