• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is anyone esle goin to a midnight relese 4 twilight dvd?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
AHHH TWILIGHT! *is obsessed*

my mom told me that the borders near us is going to be hosting a TWILIGHT DVD RELESE PARTY OMGEEEZ the other day i'm sooooooooooooo pysched for real

so is anyone else planing on heading on down this satz? (thats saturnsday its a joke with my friends(lmao another joke i'm sorry its saturday for real))

also you can talk about youre cosplayin ideas and pics ive got one so check it out.

this is what i'll bw wearing for the party i think i'm not sure since i dont really like rosy

Twilight___Rosalie_Hale_by_FujimiyaRan.jpg

what do you all think?

L

Lady Yuki

I love Edward too!!!!Hehehe I also like Alice she is awsome =3 CANT WAIT FOR THE MOIVE TO come OUT!!!

Rabello

Sillypiegooseshield. You already have a head D: You cant have two!

oh you see what he meant was for a girl to give him a blowjob. As in put his penis inside womans, or in this case girls, mouth and get pleasure out of it. This will eventually lead him to ejaculate in or/and around her mouth and/or chest.

glad to help darling. <3

G'nightToMr.Sora

oh you see what he meant was for a girl to give him a blowjob. As in put his penis inside womans, or in this case girls, mouth and get pleasure out of it. This will eventually lead him to ejaculate in or/and around her mouth and/or chest.

glad to help darling. <3

I know that, I was just kidding :3

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I have an exceedingly awkward sense of deja vu about this thread, what the fuck.

Also, 8/10 I almost raged.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
AHHH TWILIGHT! *is obsessed*

my mom told me that the borders near us is going to be hosting a TWILIGHT DVD RELESE PARTY OMGEEEZ the other day i'm sooooooooooooo pysched for real

so is anyone else planing on heading on down this satz? (thats saturnsday its a joke with my friends(lmao another joke i'm sorry its saturday for real))

also you can talk about youre cosplayin ideas and pics ive got one so check it out.

this is what i'll bw wearing for the party i think i'm not sure since i dont really like rosy

Twilight___Rosalie_Hale_by_FujimiyaRan.jpg

what do you all think?
This is so hot i think my pants just lit on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back