• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is Ava the main character of X Back Cover movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you think?

• Yes (all the foretellers may share the spotlight, but Ava is the main one)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No (all the foretellers are the main focus of the movie equally)

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Foxycian

Awards
I know all the foretellers share the spotlight equally, but Ava really felt like the main one Among them.

Last edited:

okhi12

Awards
I voted yes because Ava has the most important role among the 5 foretellers, and the movie shows her importance by giving her the most interactions with the others and the scene with Ephemer. I think she has a bit more screentime/dialogue lines.
Luxu's role is also very important to the plot but he's not supposed to interfere with the others so he has little screentime.

The poll choices are a bit lacking, though. For me it's the MoM who carries the whole movie, main character or not. But that's not what you asked... so yeah, it's Ava.

It's a similar situation to Final Fantasy VI. There's not a definite main character in that game but if one must be chosen it's Terra, with Celes as a close second.

Last edited:
Back