• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is Axel DEAD!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well he is dead now. You see the way he disappeared. The other times he just vent into a portal, but this time his body just fail apart and disappeard. He went from being a nobody to nothing. Also if you go to the proof of existence you can see that his stone is red indicating that he is gone.

Last edited:
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah I mean didnt you notice all the organization members go away like that when they die?

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Why do people have to remind me of such a moment like that..yes he is sadly.

iforgot

okay someone said something about a stone??? If you could make that a lil bit clearer that'd be great. Oh yeah and why can't he exist as something else? I mean a regular person dies and becomes a nobody so maybe a nobody becomes... something else.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well they didnt mention anything like that in KH2, but could be a good plot to a KH4 since I think KH3 is the prequel.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
nobodies become nothing axel said that himself.........do you think all the org. members would have reacted the way they acted if they were to become something else.........................

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
iforgot said:
okay someone said something about a stone??? If you could make that a lil bit clearer that'd be great. Oh yeah and why can't he exist as something else? I mean a regular person dies and becomes a nobody so maybe a nobody becomes... something else.

In the World that Never Was. There is a place called the Proof of Existence. If the Organization member's stone is red then that means that there are dead. But if the stone is blue that means that they still exist somewhere. Roxas's is the only one that is blue because he exists inside of Sora.

And besides if a regular person dies then that is the end because the soul dies then the body also dies. But if a person with a strong heart looses their heart then the heart is sent to darkness and the body and soul is sent to Twilight Town in which it is reborn as a nobody with the slightest differents. Since Axel's heart was sent to darkness and his body and soul which is a nobody does not really exists then if it gets destroyed then he becomes nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back