• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is BBS too easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think it will be hard. One review said he died on one of the first bosses

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Coming from someone who has actually played the game, it is definantly harder than KH2. It's slightly easier than KH1 but just slightly easier.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
What difficulty are you playing it MM

What difficulty did you play it on?

Edit: Asir asked the same question like a second sooner. Damn

Standard Mode.

I should note that the game can be easieror harder depending on the character your playing as. For example Ven's story seems slightly easier than Terra's story to me, but both are harder than KH2.

T

The Spoiler

Please dont use the secret boss because we all knew the secret boss would hard as shit
What? That sentence made no sense...

That guy didnt get hit, took down his health easily, and is only level 52.

αsiя

space coke
What? That sentence made no sense...

That guy didnt get hit, took down his health easily, and is only level 52.

Well I said it wrong
plus the guy that was playing is really good
He/She is the only one that we've seen beaten Vanitas LS with only getting hit like once
So he/she is an exception because I'm pretty sure a lot of us are gonna have trouble with VLS
but still I dont like it when people bring up the secret boss when asking if this game is hard

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
but still I dont like it when people bring up the secret boss when asking if this game is hard

I know right? Spoiler, look at the video archive at the Last episode things. Most of those parts are that dude dieing and re-taking the battle

T

The Spoiler

Well I said it wrong
plus the guy that was playing is really good
He/She is the only one that we've seen beaten Vanitas LS with only getting hit like once
So he/she is an exception because I'm pretty sure a lot of us are gonna have trouble with VLS
But remember all of the other people where low leveled, and it really doesnt look hard. Dodge and spam Detonate Square.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Based off watching the live streams, this game looks to be the hardest other than CoM...the moves are strong but you can choose a more difficult mode or just set limits on your abilities

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But remember all of the other people where low leveled, and it really doesnt look hard. Dodge and spam Detonate Square.

here's what I want you to do. If you don't have one, get a PSP, import BBS, then you can tell us personally or just upload your first few boss fights so we can see how well you perform at this game

T

The Spoiler

here's what I want you to do. If you don't have one, get a PSP, import BBS, then you can tell us personally or just upload your first few boss fights so we can see how well you perform at this game
Ok then but im not importing, I dont have the money and im waiting for the US release.

But really, imagine beating him at level 99... judging by this video he would be very easy, seeing how this could be done at level 52 in a minute mostly rolling and spamming Detonate Square.

Mariolee

Ok then but im not importing, I dont have the money and im waiting for the US release.

But really, imagine beating him at level 99... judging by this video he would be very easy, seeing how this could be done at level 52 in a minute mostly rolling and spamming Detonate Square.

...judging by the NBA game I watched, beating the Cavaliers would be very easy, see how this could be done mostly dribbling and then shooting the ball.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

Just like judging by a video, it would be very easy to flip 10 coins and have them all land on heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back