• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is BBS too easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Well from what you all say it sounds hard, but my friend has a copy and says its easy, well im going to his house tomorrow so ill play and see

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Okay Beginer mode is very easy that is true. But Standard is just a little easier than KH1's normal mode and Proud mode is very hard.

Mariolee

Well from what you all say it sounds hard, but my friend has a copy and says its easy, well im going to his house tomorrow so ill play and see

I don't know why, but whenever I hear "my friend has a copy" and I see the age is 15, I get suspiscious. Don't know a lot of teenagers who import copies of games.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by The Spoiler
What? That sentence made no sense...

That guy didnt get hit, took down his health easily, and is only level 52.

You do realize that he probably figured out the pattern and learned from past mistakes and rearranged his command deck, right?

Unless you've actually fought against Vanitas LS and won easily, you can't exactly say that he's an easy opponent.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I don't really expect kingdom hearts games to be difficult.. They will never be on par with the difficulty of games like ninja gaiden... at most they will throw in a boss that is difficult to beat like LS and sephiroth from kh1. I actually waiting my cousin to finish the game so I can use it. I don't really see it being much harder than chain of memories. :cool:

Absent axel

I was on one of terras live stream, and boy lets say terranort's evil laugh gets to your head after quite a while.

Very hard. D: Even sparky was hard. (Maybe cos the guy was underleveled and just attacked.)

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I don't know why, but whenever I hear "my friend has a copy" and I see the age is 15, I get suspiscious. Don't know a lot of teenagers who import copies of games.

Not really true, ive imported KH2 FM+ and Dissidia FF so ive imported games and so has my friend and he's a year younger then me.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Im sorry imho

I agree with Shamdeos post. I beat vens story and im on terras now its easy even on proud

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Well i don't have the game so i can't make a clear decision but some people they have trouble others don't.....so i think personally that i'll find the game easy to beat or normal for my skills.....

leonidus

I DO wonder about one thing. Every stream I saw had characters beating the game at only lvl 30-40. Other than to beat the secret boss, why would you bother leveling to max level? It seems like an insanely long and useless process, unlike KH2:FM where high levels are really useful when beating optional bosses.Yes, I know this game can't support that many content, but it wouldn't hurt if they had some nice OC tournaments like KH1 (who is the king of OC battling) where, for example, Hades Cup wasn't exactly easy even on lvl 75+ AND makes you level quite decently in the process. The motivation to max your stats is a bit lackluster in BBS it seems.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I DO wonder about one thing. Every stream I saw had characters beating the game at only lvl 30-40. Other than to beat the secret boss, why would you bother leveling to max level? It seems like an insanely long and useless process, unlike KH2:FM where high levels are really useful when beating optional bosses.Yes, I know this game can't support that many content, but it wouldn't hurt if they had some nice OC tournaments like KH1 (who is the king of OC battling) where, for example, Hades Cup wasn't exactly easy even on lvl 75+ AND makes you level quite decently in the process. The motivation to max your stats is a bit lackluster in BBS it seems.

Mirage Arena has Tournement like events.

Anyways, I think the game is on a balanced difficulty level. It's harder than KH2 for sure.

Z

Zulkir

Oh dear I hope it's not going to be TOO easy, I might have no choice but to use the base keyblade, I should have done my KH2 with just KK, blegh.

Kingdom Hearts is pretty easy for a video game. It's no Final Fantasy Tactics.

Step 1)Get Orlandu

Step 2)?????

Step 3) Profit?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Birth by sleep is harder than KH2 that's for sure but i agree with Azrael Kingdom hearts is in general a easy video game or maybe we have to give credit to ourselves....

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Kingdom Hearts is pretty easy for a video game. It's no Final Fantasy Tactics.

True, but it's pretty much better than Kingdom Hearts II automatic lazy mode as it's hands-on. As for the Secret Boss, he felt more like a puzzle than an actual boss fight, since you need to figure out what kind of decks actually damages him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back