• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is cartoons just running out of names or something for their shows

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfold

there are cartoons that funny but this is just plain dumb a cartoon about people hair BOBOBOBOBOBO-BOBO please tell me why in the world we would watch this i couldn't say the name

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
tell me about it. If you watch shows with mummies in it the don't even have egyptian names. Like in JImmy Neutron it's Howsaboutislapya and in that Juniper lee show it's comeingetit(somethinglike that) They must be geting desperet for names or they are just lazy about it

Shinjuku

Entrapment
they're aren't any more great cartoons anymore like Bugs edd ed and eddy Daffy Taz you know the old cartoons those were the best oh yeah and Tom and Jerry best cartoon and the PBS station when I was a kid I loved watching that station but when I went to my cuz to stay for a while they had no cable they had basic cable just about 5 channels I think and I watched it and it was boring as hell its sad that we don't have great cartoons that use to make us laugh anymore I miss those old shows like Mr Robinson Neighborhood I grew up with that one :(

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
We're just growing up. Yeah, some cartoons are stupid, but I'm betting if you to talk to a kid who's like age 5-8, or even younger maybe, they'd pry like those shows. :/ But see, we're all teens.

Yeah, names are getting odd..but then again, when aren't they? We're also used to anime, and anime comes from Japan, we're dealing with American shows here in the USA. <_<

So yeah, it's just we're growing up. I'd bet if you were to watch those shows you'd watched when you were younger you'd think they were stupid mainly because you've [hopefully] grown up.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Cartoons now a day just plain Suck. Anime sucks to (no offence) it just dosent drag me in. All these cartoons you see on Cartoon Network and Nick are so lame like My dad the Rock Star, Jupiter Lee, Totally Spies, Jimmy Neatron. There are only a few shows i watch from the Modern Cartoons like Fairy Oddparents, and Spongebob. The cartoons i grew up on were awsome. I used to love watching 2 Stupid Dogs and Kid Flintstons. I kinda wish i had Boomarang so i can relive the Memorys.

juliannacho

I think they are. I mean Super Robot Hyper Team Monkey Force Go? Or something like that:confused: Come on.LOL How about this one Super Dupper Umpa Lumpa Chocolate Makers force?:D

UnknownEnigma

but hey still now im a teen and i still watch cartoons and probably will for the rets of my life not as often but i will still. like yeah pbs what the bloody is that show "zoom" the kids change every freken time! i know getting older but some kids are good in it while others bring the show down. kids wb getting too kiddish it used ot be good with animaniacs (sp?) and something history i forgot. but yeah i can say "the good ol days"

Link Zero

A place where darkness and light are equally balan
I'm a teen and I watch cartoons quite often. Some I have to say are stupid, but every once and awhile you find a diamond in the rough like the show Invader Zim. Too bad Nickelodeon cancelled it because the creators made Nickelodeon mad with the final episode. Plus some of the show names are getting kinda stupid, but I guess you just can't think of great names all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back