• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is com worth it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot_Chocolate

while kh2 was in the makings i neglected to play COM. i didnt think it was that important. and i basically know the whole story from top to bottom in it with the organization schemes and diz and namine and both endings. but now that i have beaten kh2 i kinda want to pick up COM. is it worth it?

ironfists

no, it gets really boring and repetitive. i didnt like it, and if u already know the story theres no point.

Senior_Superboy

Hot_Chocolate said:
while kh2 was in the makings i neglected to play COM. i didnt think it was that important. and i basically know the whole story from top to bottom in it with the organization schemes and diz and namine and both endings. but now that i have beaten kh2 i kinda want to pick up COM. is it worth it?
I was going to say yes if you didn't understand the story, but if you do, then there's no real point.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
If you are a true fan of Kingdom Hearts then should pick up COM. I really liked the game. Although I just wish that they didin't kill off Vexen Larxene and others. It would have been cool to see all XIII members of the Orginization in KH2.

LadyKairi_19

Website
www.myspace.com
Well... If you dont like the battle system.... read the story of CoM somewhere... but it is still good to pick it up so you will know what happened in Castle Oblivion and you wont be like..."Who is that?" and all those other questions and all when you play KH2.... well anyway... it was worth it for me....

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I'm a little iffy on this. There isn't any replay value because the whole game is pretty linear. But it's fun. So...

=\

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well, I didnt really enjoy the game that much. The only thing that kepy me into playing it was the thought that you have to beat this to understand KH2. The battle system was so bad. I hated when cards would just break during attacks and all that stuff. The magic also sucked since it could break, like your cure spells. I wouldn't really recommend that game since you could probably figure out the storyline from this site.

The Ultima Crest

At your house having sex with your mother....XD
Riku's Nobody said:
Well, I didnt really enjoy the game that much. The only thing that kepy me into playing it was the thought that you have to beat this to understand KH2. The battle system was so bad. I hated when cards would just break during attacks and all that stuff. The magic also sucked since it could break, like your cure spells. I wouldn't really recommend that game since you could probably figure out the storyline from this site.

Card breaking must've been the most idiotic thing to happen to a game. I never broke a card. And curing in that game is so annoying and you can't any more cards unless you have a "Room" Card of a shop. c'mon don't pick that thing up. You'll hate yourself for it.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I only broke cards on the bosses when they used sleights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back