• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Demyx Not Loved?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Demyx is pretty much a love or hate character. Myself is a Demyx fangirl ^_^

Shade737

Silver Member
The real problem is that they killed him way too early Demyx is one of my favorite characters he should of lived longer.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'm not really that much of a fangirl, but he's not the bad of guy.
He made mullets seem cool again.
Sitar wasn't too bad of a weapon either since nobody would really think of a sitar as a weapon.
And at least he wasn't totally serious with orders.

Plus, that guy can get tough.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Meh.. the battle did require some strategy, but that voice.. it was so annoying and his stupid catchphrase, "Dance Water Dance" was far more annoying than "Got it memorized?" could ever be.

4kuD3my

I ADORE Demyx!!! I'm like, the #1 Demyx Fangirl. If you feel like Demy is unloved, rest assured that Demyx is NEVER underloved. Yes, I am that obsessed.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Meh.. the battle did require some strategy, but that voice.. it was so annoying and his stupid catchphrase, "Dance Water Dance" was far more annoying than "Got it memorized?" could ever be.
Don't forget "Get up on the Hydra's back". I personally don't like Demyx or hate him. He had so few lines and did so little in KH2 that I can't form an opinion of him. Maybe in 358/2 and can form an opinion of him. Youtube is in love with him though.

rent

i like demyx 'cause he's really funny, he made me laugh a lot. i love the part where demyx ran & screamed "Run away!!" in Hades' Underworld. xD

i wish sora didn't kill him. :/

firemage8

My sister really loves him.

Demyx is my second favorite character as Axel is my first. Demyx has a cool hair style and I like how he is the elment of water and the creative idea of manipulating water with his sitar. I also liked enjpyed how he attacked Sora with his Sitar like a sword. He is really unappreaciated misunderstood and is not a whimp, but just protrays as one on purpose. In fact some of the members put on a farce to deceive Sora by pretending to be subtle and nice to him. He and Axel are the only ones who even missed Roxas when he was gone.

I have seen Axel, Demyx, Roxas plushies and fan art and other things. So I am guessing those three are the most popular not to mention people cosplay as them. Akudemy is just as a popular pairing as Akuroku.

Shadows_and_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
My sister really loves him.

Demyx is my second favorite character as Axel is my first. Demyx has a cool hair style and I like how he is the elment of water and the creative idea of manipulating water with his sitar. I also liked enjpyed how he attacked Sora with his Sitar like a sword. He is really unappreaciated misunderstood and is not a whimp, but just protrays as one on purpose. In fact some of the members put on a farce to deceive Sora by pretending to be subtle and nice to him. He and Axel are the only ones who even missed Roxas when he was gone.

I have seen Axel, Demyx, Roxas plushies and fan art and other things. So I am guessing those three are the most popular not to mention people cosplay as them. Akudemy is just as a popular pairing as Akuroku.

I agree with most of that except for the hairstyle comment. DemDem has a mullet. Mullets are.... they gross me out a bit. But I loves DemDem ^-^

Aliahya

Bronze Member
I love Demyx, i see him as the sorta fluffy one. I love the comics people write about him, My al time fave is zexion his hair is just tooo perfect. Demyx is close two, next is a tie between axel and roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back