• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Demyx Not Loved?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Demyx is loved anywhere he goes....his one of those characters you can't hate lol

DaDarkDude

Hmmm, I never really liked Demyx, but, now thinking back, I guess he had his good moment. But, he's still my least favorite in Organization 13...

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Well, Demyx's battle might of been fairly cool, but that catchphrase is just so agonizing and yes, so is "Get up on the Hydra's back" and "Is that the best a user can do?." Though, I mainly hate the later phrase because MCP can't seem to quit saying it repeatedly. I do admit that Demyx didn't abuse his annoying catchphrase though, unlike MCP, Phil, and Hades. ("Feel the heat" was ok in KH1, but with as much as he repeatedly says it in KH2.. I hate it.) Anyways, Demyx.. bad hair style (Mullets ftl), annoying (but a lot less abused catchphrase..), but a decent batle and awesome attacks. On an overall KH2 scale, it's one of the best, but on an Organization scale, his battle probably only beats Axel's battle with Roxas. He ranks at the bottom of KH2 Organization members on my list, but as for the overall one, I'm going to have to play Re: CoM first. Who knows, maybe I'll hate Vexen or some other Re: CoM member more.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
DUDE DEMYX IS LOVED! Yeah there'll be Demyx haters but there are also definately Demyx lovers/fans/fangirls/fanboys and etc.

He's just NOT popular as the others in a sense where some people can't tell if he's loved or not.
And okay sorry for the caps! But yes, just making a point. He does have fans out there and though he didn't have much screen time/game time, he was awesome and he's still cool and yeah, he may seem weak and wimpy and all but he's actually hard to beat and he's got this cool personality--if you look at it another way--that makes you want to be his friend or pity him. Demyx is a pretty cool character and there are people who like him!

MasterHearts7762

DUDE DEMYX IS LOVED! Yeah there'll be Demyx haters but there are also definately Demyx lovers/fans/fangirls/fanboys and etc.

He's just NOT popular as the others in a sense where some people can't tell if he's loved or not.
And okay sorry for the caps! But yes, just making a point. He does have fans out there and though he didn't have much screen time/game time, he was awesome and he's still cool and yeah, he may seem weak and wimpy and all but he's actually hard to beat and he's got this cool personality--if you look at it another way--that makes you want to be his friend or pity him. Demyx is a pretty cool character and there are people who like him!

YEAH!! *virtually high fives Snow Candy*

Shadows_and_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
I freaking love his sitar. I want one. =D IDK who I like the best outta all the characters, since I've never play CoM at all.... But I think that maybe Larxene would bug me the most, and then Marluxia. Marly looks like a creeper.

But that's off-topic. This is about Demy. ^-^ Demy doesn't look like a creeper. He's just awesome.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Okay its safe to say that most people do like him, generally he was a good fighter, he was quick and had a few sneaky moves, the whole water warrior shit put me off him a bit and the fact that he was the first organisation member for us to fight in KH2, im going back on what i say, he might have acted like a wimp but when he got into battle i think we all know he was rather a good warrior even if his weapon is an instument.

Also i kinda liked the way he summoned his weapon ;]

So yeah, i change my opinion Demyx is alrightt, repping mullet aye.

Marly looks like a creeper.

No he does not.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
You know, there was this other thread that was wondering if Demyx should even be in the Organization, and I made this long spiel about why Demxy should, and why he was a good character, and how all we saw of him was just surface and that he's probably a lot more than an immature baby- I still believe that that was just an act to get Sora fooled, which it seemed to do.

However, I'm totally not writing that again, 'cuz it was long. Well, not as long as some of my other posts, but still long. You can go looking for it if you want, though I doubt you would even want to.

Needless to say, there are many that like Demyx, for various reasons. We all believe something different. Personally, I don't like his hairstyle, but on him it fits. And you know what- the last time I played KH, I died against Demyx three times, not even including his water clone time exercises. I played Xaldin later- beat him in one try. So, Demyx is tougher than we think, even if he doesn't like to fight.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
LOL, i was the one who opened that thread but after all the coments that people gave me ive started to realise he is quite powerful.

Choc

At first I thought he was annoying because it took me forever to defeat him, especially on the stupid timed water clones. Then he started to grow on me so he's okay now. But he's definitely nowhere near unloved.

Kind of on a different topic, but one time when I was visiting Germany I actually saw a guy who looked exactly like Demyx, facial features and the EXACT hairstyle. I had to do a double-take to make sure I wasn't imagining things. XD

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Kind of on a different topic, but one time when I was visiting Germany I actually saw a guy who looked exactly like Demyx, facial features and the EXACT hairstyle. I had to do a double-take to make sure I wasn't imagining things. XD

I WISH I WAS YOU.

On second thought, probably better I'm not. The trauma might have been a little much for the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back