• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Demyx Not Loved?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

Believe me I hugely regret not taking a photo! I was waiting for my dad at a train station with all the luggage and I thought it would be weird and "crazed tourist" to shuffle through my bags to take a photo of some guy walking through the train station. :p Actually it was moreso the fact that I was too awestruck to believe what I had just seen.

KaoriKix

Aw, Demyx is loved. I wub him very much. I love his weapon, being a musician myself, and he has awesome hair. He wasn't any fun to beat though. I didn't get what I was supposed to do the first few times, and it resulted in me nearly throwing the controller through the TV. I felt stupid when I finally understood, but it still took me another few hundred times to get it. Too much PRESSURE.

I do wish that there was more of him, though. Hopefully he'll be in 358/2 enough to give us a better idea of who he is. Making an assumption of a character's personality using only a few minutes of cutscenes seems like it would be inaccurate. Maybe. Who knows, he could really be a whining nag with a thing for sappy love songs. :p

But I doubt that particular theory.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
My top 5 Fav Org members

5. Larxene
4. Siax
3. Xigbar
2. Axel
1. Demyx

Choc

You seen.. Demyx? Lol. You should have told the dude. XD
I just didn't think it would look good to have some random tourist come up to you and say "Hey you look just like Demyx from Kingdom Hearts." He would've been all, "What the bloody hell is this stupid American tourist talking about?"

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
He's smarter than the average bear. =D

Nah but, where you been? Demyx is one of the most popular Org Chars out there. He such a cute litte megalomaniac. The Bipolar makes him cool. *pinches cheeks*

Now Vexen fangirls, that's a whole other ballpark.

Vexen: Why doesn't anybody love me? :<

Me: Cause your a creepy pedophile! 8D

Vexen: But.... I can be smexy. :<

Me: It's sokay Vexxy. *kisses* I wuv joo. <3 *squishes in fangirl snog* Now lets go find Repliku so you can violate him.

Vexen: OMG YAY! 8D

Zipporahss

Is is just me, or is there not a lot of Demyx fangirls out there? I mean, yeah, he's kinda wimpy and stuff, but he seems nice enough. I was just wondering... Cuz I really haven't seen too many... So if you have an opinion on his number of fangirls, or if he should even have fangirls, I'd be interested to hear what you have to say.

Me personally, I think he's cute in his own way. Plus, he can play the sitar. That's close enough to a guitar to me. However, I'm not only a Demyx fangirl, but also an Axel fangir as welll. So I can't decide. Go ahead and post comments on that too. =D

So, you like the men dressed in black, same here but only for a few seconds. After Riku took his black clothes off I was just a Riku fangirl!!! But I like Axel! Not as much as Riku though.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I dont like Demyx :[ sorry

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Demyx is actually pretty cool. Sure he's a wimp and everything else but he kicks butt and he's got amazing water powers and his sitar looks pretty cool!

Swxpert

aww everyone loves Demyx and personally i like Vexen as well, the only ones i don't like are Xemnas and Roxas

C

Colours

Demyx is really diverse from the other Org.XII members.
~But he is loved by alot of fans.

Apollo

Silver Member
You'd get an honest answer that way and sometimes even people that don't post vote on polls. (I have no idea why though.)

Most times I do it the other way. Post but not vote.

I found him to be very good at creating a light-hearted mood during battle. I also love the job his voice actor did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back