• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Is Disdain towards some humans natural?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I post this with the simple yet complex question of is it natural to dislike numerous actions commited by groups of people. Like when it gets to the point where your sick of people destroying things for senseless need to expand their empires, or people killing animals and destroying nature just because they feel a need to survive. I'm also aware there are those fighting for nature from forests to distinct species of animals, but it almost seems like the damands of few aren't enough to outweigh the demand of those who destroy to survive. Like it's a recurring thought how much I dislike humans as a distructive species, but I have hope that some day people will be better than what we currently are. So basically is this a natural feeling or am I just simply that detatched?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Of course it's natural.

Not everyone agrees with everyone else, and the level of that disagreement can vary greatly.

That's just the way it is.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yes it is natural. Just don't hare them. Because remember, it's the acts you dislike not necessarily the person

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Yes it is natural. Just don't hare them. Because remember, it's the acts you dislike not necessarily the person

I don't thats where my positive personality shows. Like I said I dislike the species for it's selfish and destructive behavior, but like the people for who they are and have hope for them to be better. Besides if I hated them it would make me no different than the actions I despise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back