• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it a spoiler if i want the other characters in a cutout?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
Just wondering if it's spoilerish. I really want to have a few of them as a profile pic and stuff but I guess it would be spoiler ish since y'all didn't put up the rest if the artwork...

okhi12

Awards
I'm not sure I understand, but I think you can use whatever picture you want in your profile and signature as long as it's not offensive. It doesn't matter if it's official art, or fanart, KH-related or not.

But if it's a recent spoiler from another series or something like that I wouldn't do it, just in case.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Just wondering if it's spoilerish. I really want to have a few of them as a profile pic and stuff but I guess it would be spoiler ish since y'all didn't put up the rest if the artwork...
If this is for a game we cover that still has a spoiler ban in place, then please refrain from using any content that wasn't already shown in promotional materials.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Current spoiler ban is on NEO TWEWY until October 27th.

If it is a UX character, please let us know which character you are speaking of. It is very likely official art just doesn’t exist for them like Xehanort’s mom(?) or old man who dies or Sigurd or Luxu with face.

Somnus cealum

Awards
Current spoiler ban is on NEO TWEWY until October 27th.

If it is a UX character, please let us know which character you are speaking of. It is very likely official art just doesn’t exist for them like Xehanort’s mom(?) or old man who dies or Sigurd or Luxu with face.
It's neo but nvm I can wait.

I thought I posted this in the world ends with you post. Hmm I guess not.

Also I wonder why there is no yozora picture or render of him or kh2 sora in 3 or anti aqua. Or kh3 riku with long hair

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's neo but nvm I can wait.

I thought I posted this in the world ends with you post. Hmm I guess not.

Also I wonder why there is no yozora picture or render of him or kh2 sora in 3 or anti aqua. Or kh3 riku with long hair
There are no officially released renders for those characters.

Back