• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is it bhk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
in the tgs trailer at the end when sora is running at one of the organization members do you think that it is bhk. i think it is because they look about the same height. but i could be completely wrong...

T

TheTrueKeyBearer

Yea! of course its The BHK...........Well maby not but it probably is...........Actually its probably not........in fact i doubt it.........very highly........Wait......no im positive its not.................but you get an "A" for effort.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
emerald keyberer said:
i think its riku, but im just basing that on the way hes running and the way he goes into his attack, may not be.

I'd have to agree. There's something about it that when I saw it I just kinda went "Oh my word, is that Riku?" but maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. What? No, of course I havent' been scanning every game trailer for a sign of him... *shuffles off whistling*

Yanos_Darkspawn

Actually, I think that the unknown that runs towards Sora is BHK:

1-He runs more like the BHK(watch the first trailer in wich he chases a dusk)
2-His pants are over his shoes. At the end of RR, riku wears boots over his pants(although this could have changed over time)
3-He doesnt seem to have a weapon, while Riku has the souleater. Maybe when Sora awakes, BHK lost the keyblade?

acrossthestars

hm... ud think that riku would use the souleater to fight instead of martial arts.... but with the bhk, doesnt it seem like hes supposed to protect sora tho? cuz when hes talking to diz and axel, it always seems like hes worried about sora. but im probably wrong

Yanos_Darkspawn

acrossthestars said:
hm... ud think that riku would use the souleater to fight instead of martial arts.... but with the bhk, doesnt it seem like hes supposed to protect sora tho? cuz when hes talking to diz and axel, it always seems like hes worried about sora. but im probably wrong

Well KH2 is supposed to last around 50 hrs, and a lot of thing can happen in that time, including BHK changing sides, and everything you can imagine

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Where was it confirmed that BHK is protecting Sora?

The most Nomura ever said about trhe 'Boy in white and black' is that he was a playable character with 2 companions of his own

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Yanos_Darkspawn said:
Well KH2 is supposed to last around 50 hrs, and a lot of thing can happen in that time, including BHK changing sides, and everything you can imagine
Where hve you heard that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back