• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it just me or is KH2 seeming less...KHish

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless1990

Pirates of the Caribbean...I had to get used to...
Lion King...Having Simba was enough in the first game to wrap up the whole lion king genre but I got used to that too...
Steamboat Willie...I won't get used to that unless I know it's not a world and it's only something small like the 99 dalmations...

Now, It's been three years. For two and a half years now, the game has caught my attention. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Kingdom Hearts as much as Square's other great franchises...but...the game is adding so many things I don't wanna see in the game...

It was all in the same month that I had to find out that three of the worst things to appear in Kingdom Hearts 2 was being added...I'm being manipulated and shattered. Save me. I need convincing that Square isn't pulling this game somewhere else. PLEASE.

(Btw, don't worry, I still love the game ^-^)

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Convincing? The Organization, the keyblade....even though there are worlds you dislike, the story's still the greatest part of the game. :)

A

Audo

Kind of stupid thread dont cha think?
Just because you dont like whats in there doesnt mean its not as KHish.
The Lion King is Nomura's fav. disney movie im suprised you'd think it wouldnt be in there.
Steamboat Willie most likely will be a world like 100 Acre Wood. Doesnt matter to me all the things im looking for are going to be there: Organization,Keyblades,Reaction Time, Drive Mode, new darker story line, my fav. chars. grown up and Hopefull more FMVs.

ur-vile

Awards
Well I'm not too thrilled to learn Atlantica is probably comming back, the gummi ship, etc. but I'll wait until the final product until I start complaining too much

I'm sure they'll still be things to complain about, no worries :)

Lock_On

Steamboat Willie most likely will be a world like 100 Acre Wood.

That's what I was thinking o_O;;

Anyway, I'm most excited about the Lion King world. That was one of my favorite disney movies as well.

Last edited:

neo_bahamut_r

If it were up to me, I would remake Kingdom Hearts and delete every scrap of Disney, leaving the few hours of good storyline. Disney is nice and all, but I stopped being 9 a very long time ago. Kingdom hearts needs to stop leaching off of Disney and be more independant.

sinharvest_angel

nooo, im not a fan of disney or anything, but i dont hate, lets just say i dont weatch it nemore, but u need Disney in it, its like 50% of the game, and even if it were less, its what makes the game, but i definently agree now with heartless1990, i really dont want PotC, or Willie, i dont hate pirates of the C. but that has absolutly nothing to do with disney or KH, and PotC wasnt really a big hit, ('cept to the girls who idolize Johnny Depp) just stick with Disney, and just to clear it up, has to be in the game its what makes this game, plus its like the first animation in America, and unlike other cartoons disney will never die out. I agree with everything u say heartless1990,

sinharvest_angel

forgot to put, Disney and Squaresoft are what make the game, not some Pirate and this gay boat with a freaky head drawn on it or sumethin' to give it character (thats just scary the head on the boat *shudders*)

Doushitemo

neo_bahamut_r said:
If it were up to me, I would remake Kingdom Hearts and delete every scrap of Disney, leaving the few hours of good storyline. Disney is nice and all, but I stopped being 9 a very long time ago. Kingdom hearts needs to stop leaching off of Disney and be more independant.

Kingdom Hearts isn't Kingdom Hearts without Disney. If Disney wasn't a part of the game, KH would be just another Final Fantasy game.

brbrose

sinharvest_angel said:
i dont hate pirates of the C. but that has absolutly nothing to do with disney or KH, and PotC wasnt really a big hit, ('cept to the girls who idolize Johnny Depp)

FYI POTC was made by disney but you wouldn't kno that :p and what's so bad about having it in the game. Also what's so wrong with Steamboat Willie and the Lion King. Nothing's wrong with them nothing at all. And plus without disney in the game it would just be a FF game. THe reason why they made KH was to incorporate Disney into a game.

Lunar Love

I feel the same as you (with the exception of the Lion King world, I'm looking forward to that), Heartless. When I first heard of the PoTC I was like 'o__0' but then I thought about it and I think it'll be either a great world or a bad world, I'm just praying. Now Steamboat Willie, I HAVE NO CLUE what they're gonna do with that, but even though everyone's complaining now, we won't know what sucks or doesn't suck until the game comes out. ;_;

sinharvest, you forgot to mention the girls who idolize Orlando Bloom! XD ~still wonders if his character is in it~

Majik1387

you know what's getting annoying? people saying 'Pirates of the Caribbean' has nothing to do with Disney. I hate to break it to everyone, but not only was the movie made by Disney, it was first a ride at Disney. So all you people saying PotC has nothing to do with Disney, shut up. And i also don't believe Kingdom Hearts 2 is getting less KH-ish, SquareEnix is making a sequel using Disney and Final Fantasy characters, of course though with it's own story. How is that getting less like Kingdom Hearts?

DarrcEnigma

BHK (Unknown) said:
ok im going to sound newbish here but when did Steamboat Willie and Lion King become KH2 worlds???
Technically speaking, they haven't been confirmed to be in the game. This is just the fan-base clinging to every word -- a Disney site posted that those two worlds would be in the game, but the next day that part was removed. Most say it was because Square Enix didn't want that revealed yet, but I'm still sticking with the theory that Disney is full of "poo" and those worlds aren't in the game.

If they are, I'm personally finishing them as soon as possible with the game on mute. I don't want another mini game world like 100 Acre Woods, and I don't want another Deep Jungle (Lion King) where most of the characters are animals we can't understand. Unless Sora has suddenly obtained the ability to speak with animals and I've overlooked something?

But that's just my opinion -- if I had my way, the Disney characters would hold the same role as the Final Fantasy characters and act as party members and cameos, thus leaving the vast majority of the game to the original worlds and original characters. But, that's not going to happen. ... Suppose there's only one way to find out if the worlds are any good, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back