• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it just me........................?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiseold

.................. If you recall in kh1 sora asks her where she was from, she said she forgot.if you have seen deep dive you will see the island close to destiny island. do you think she was from that island?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
yes, if you return to Traverse Town after sealing Hollow Bastion and go to the "secret base" (the vacant house in the 3rd District) and talk to Kairi a few times, she says "I used to live in Hollow Bastion, but I don't remember much now."

KeybladeShadow88

yeah seriously whats so confusing here people, riku is from destiny islands, so is sora, kairi is from hallow bastion, namine is from... ok well you got me there, either twilight town or castle oblivion, and BHK is from twilight town for sure

Paopu_Fruit13

ok im with this girl,same questions lol and also i back everyone else up-kairi is from hollow bastion.
Ninja_Yuffie said:
Muuuur, I can't wait for KH2. Does anyone know what the mother lovin Unknown's are? And where is Riku?!

keybladehitokiri

Website
www.everonward.tk
All the twilight characters I'm guessing live in Twilight town, which is located in the world inbetween. If you remember deep dive, about there being a world of light, a world of dark, and then the world inbetween. Twilight is a good metaphor or simile for being inbetween. Twilight is that time of the day where it is neither day or night but inbetween.

Zippy56

it's easy really Kairi is from Hallow Bastion because you see her talking to her grand mother and i would say that riku and sora are from that main island that you see in the Kh2 preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back