• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is It Just Me ??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARK RIKU 92

Is It Just Me Or Did Kh2 Seem Alot Easier And Alot Shorter Of A Game With Way Too Many Cutscenes? Is It Just Me ???/

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...Yes, it's just you, your eyes, and your possibly existing brain that registered the light and sound coming from your television.

Of course, since we (hopefully) share some similar inner anatomy when it comes to organs, I believe it was all just us that noticed this.

The M.C.

JTTW
no, its not just you (i dont think) a lot of people though kh2 was a dissapointment, just like ffx-2. i think it was a little longer actually, if you do all the secret stuff i mean. there were only a lot of cutscenes in the begginging but as you got farther there were less. i noticed that too though.

the other side

It was way easier, and did have too many cutscenes, Disney ones that is. They needed more org story in it, because the org story was really good.

DARK RIKU 92

I Just Wish The Game Was Alot Longer And That Most Of Us Would Still Be Trying Just To Beat The Game For The First Time

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
DARK RIKU 92 said:
I Just Wish The Game Was Alot Longer And That Most Of Us Would Still Be Trying Just To Beat The Game For The First Time

Yeah dude I agree, kh2 was a great lengh and game but I expected alot more, I mean like there should have been so much more!

Girlygirl

Well if you did all of the secret and extra stuff along with the main storyline stuff, KH2 would seem a bit more longer then KH1, well at least I thought I thought it was longer/harder.

riku#1

Yeah, I think it was waaayy too short too, but I like having a lot of cutscenes, but I guess that's just me

KeybladeStriker

Awards
To me it had a lot of cutscenes but didn't care! I like cutscenes! I think It was longer than KH1 but it was easy and didn't take as long for me to beat as it did for KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back