• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it me, or is KH2 less chalenging than the first one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zappopunk182

kingdom hearts had more to it cause you didn t have to look in obvioud places for treasure chests and boss battles were new and you hadn t yet gotten the hang of them.... Sephiroth from one is harder than 2 but getting the levels up for all your summons and drives is harder to do in 2 than to raise just your level in 1.... trinitys added alot to the game and yes.... the first was harder cause you weren t as fast and it wasn t as fluid.... with the good heartless from the first game gone(defenders and wizards) they put in more heartless but of lower quality.... i miss the invisibles and i miss the slower harder to beat the game sora....

also the gummi boss battle against the red guy is pretty easy.... just get your best ship and make room for the drain move and just drain his attack and send it back to him like 6 times.... and then he dies....

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Well, I'll give you the reason for the combat difficulty. They switch battle systems imbetween kh1(which had a slower system, but incorporated the tech block system) and kh2(which was slightly faster, had drive, and had reaction commands which had the same purpose as a tech block, without the experience)

For example, the tournaments weren'[t very hard in KH1, but they were an @ss kicker in KH2

Your kidding right? Maybe it's just me.... but all you seriously had to do in kh2(outside when you had to fight the ff characters) was either go into a form and spam, or spam attack, both of which cleared the enemies in 2 minutes max. In kh1 on the other hand, the intial tourny was easy, then you go through the hell of timed and of alone. I loved having to do hades cup in something like 30 minutes...

KH_Princess

Website
www.myspace.com
There was whole lot more to do in KH1. the first time I played it, it took me a few months. There's alot more places to go in all the worlds I was always gettin lost, then there was all the trinities and puppies u gotta find. and u have to have high jump or glide to get to some of the chests. It was a lil bit harder to figure out what ur supposed do next or where ur supposed to go next. in KH2 the journal tells u everything, exactly what u need to do, so u can just go do it. none of the chest are in hard places to get to where u would need a certain ablility. and I kinda hate how the world map looks. u can already see what world it's gonna be before u go there. In KH1 u don't have any idea yet till u actually get there, and it's a surprise. It only took me less than a month to play KH2, so I was kinda mad about that, I was thinking that I would be playin it for at least a couple months like KH1, I wanted more stuff to do, and more to the story. I still love KH2 of course, I just wish it lasted longer.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i agree with u there kh princess. there was a lot more to do in kh1. it also took me a month or so to clock kh2, but 1 took a lot longer to clock fully, especially cuz of sephiroth who was way to easy in kh2. wots up with that!

KH_Princess

Website
www.myspace.com
I didn't even beat any of the secret bosses in KH1 the 1st time I played . I think i only tried a couple of them, the one in agrabah and the one in neverland. but i didn't beat them. and I didn't even know about Sephorith yet til I played it the 2nd time. I didn't even see what that battle was gonna be cuz i Couldn't even beat the ice titan. but it still took me a long time to complete the game the 1st time, and I did do all the stuff ur supposed to, to get the secret ending. but now evertime i play it I defeat all the secret bosses, they're kinda easy now, that i know what u gotta do, and what abilities u need and stufff too beat them.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Honestly I liked both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 but I do have to admit that the first time experiencing everything from a new weapon never seen before [keyblade] and having two great companies coming together to give the best characters both main or just friends/allies. Although I would say KH2 is better in my opinion only because new moves, new keyblades, new items, etc. I would say KH1 provided more of an adventure because you look at all this that happened to one kid trying to find an adventure while in KH2 it's merely him completing the adventure. Also you can tell in KH1 how Sora can barely manage saving worlds and being new to it gives you that challenge in a game you can't get in the sequal. However to me KH2>KH1 but based on how challenging it was I would have to say KH1>KH2.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
KH2 has a more intricate battle system, yet lacking difficulty. By contrasting the two titles, they are completely the opposite of one another. As for the Paradox Cup, I didn't die once at all. It isn't that difficult if you aren't hell bent on button mashing and play strategically. Same goes for Sephiroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back