• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it possiable to get to much King Mickey?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxasness

Well I'm battling Xaldin from the Organization XIII, and every time I die, King Mickeys comes and rescues me. I have died twice so far and the first time King Mickey came 3 times in a row, the second time he came once, and now I finally beat him on by third time and Micky saved me 6 times in total!. Strange huh?:huh:

Last edited:

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
No. No it's not. Xaldin is the hardest storyline boss in the game. He's the only one where Mickey came to rescue me.

Dragoryu

The thing is, he shows up for certain battles, and he starts out with a high chance of coming, but it lowers as you go along.
The same thing happened to me.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
The only time I was ever grateful for Mickey.

That was the frikken hardest battle ever, so it's not strange that they have Mickey help you. -___-;

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
he shows up if you fall during any boss battle except the very last ones with Xemnas

WARNING: STRAIGHT FROM THE GUIDE BOOK INFORMATION

Mickeys chances of appearing are dependent on the number of times Sora has fallen in battle
1st time is 100%
2nd is 80%
3rd is 64%
and 4th and beyond is 50%
so no it isnt possible to run out of chances to get mickey to help you

funnymanhaha1000

^ actually, its not all boss fights, but that would be nice. Its Shan-yu(land of dragons), Shadowstalker(Beasts castle), hydra/cerberus (olympus collisium) Barbossa(Port Royal) Xaldin, Xemnas in his throne fight 1 (the world that never was) and 3 more, but i forget

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
No. No it's not. Xaldin is the hardest storyline boss in the game. He's the only one where Mickey came to rescue me.

Not really. Not when I played him anyway. He gets easier when you play the game over because you know all his moves already which makes him easy to beat.

When I first played the game, he owned me on Standard Mode because I had no clue what I was doing. So, I went back to the Drawing Board and worked my way through to beating him on Standard Mode, and absolutely owned him on Proud Mode.

Barbossa(Port Royal)

Does that include if Barbossa kills Jack? That really annoyed me.

missmamibear

^ actually, its not all boss fights, but that would be nice. Its Shan-yu(land of dragons), Shadowstalker(Beasts castle), hydra/cerberus (olympus collisium) Barbossa(Port Royal) Xaldin, Xemnas in his throne fight 1 (the world that never was) and 3 more, but i forget

the only time he ever showed up was for Xaldin. All the other times you mentioned he left me cold.:confused:

houzukimaru

I got him for Xaldin once (same time I beat him), and Hydra in olympus Colliseum. He didn't show up for the other ones. Well I beat Barbossa and Shan-yu first times, but for Xemnas, no.

Zarenn

I beat Xaldin on my first try. He isnt anything too hard.
I died once on the Xemnas battle (the one where he has all that armor) and Mickey came to me. I never had it happen before...it was kind of wierd.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
the king can rescue you when you faint in a battle with shan-yu, thresholder & possesser, cerberus, the hydra, vulcanic & blizzard lords, storm rider, xaldin, grim reaper 1st battle and xemnas in armor.

the 1st time you faint in one of these fights he will appear for 100%. 2nd time 80%, 3rd 64% and after the 4th time 50%.

Sexy Angel
I never had a mickey before... so you get him if you die in a boss battle? I may try that :)

xickae

No, this is not true.
King Mickey was locked up at the door right?
This can't happen.

Yes but still he comes to help, he helped me.

Other fights I remember: Cerberus, both forms of the monster in the Ball Room (Beast Castle), Dragon (Land Of Dragons 2nd time), Xaldin, Xemnas in his throne, Barbossa (if I'm not wrong). That's as far as I can remember, but still I think he shows up in other worlds.

xickae

I'm almost like you. The difference is that I let the bosses to kill me in order to play as Mickey. It's just fun:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back