• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is it possible coded will get a console release?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkimpulse

I would love to see re:coded and 358/2 days find its way onto the ps store in some fashion. id rather not buy a ds just to play them when I could play them on the big screen. anyone think they will every give these releases a chance?

Muke

whatever
Awards
It is not possible imo, because, like, why?
You don't need to play them, they're both really bad games (tho coded>days), so just watch the Cutscenes?

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
...what? I think you made a typo there Muke, 358/2 is FAR superior to Coded in every way shape and form.

Wow, not at all xD I thought Coded was much better in gameplay, every agonizing minute of 358/2 Days slowly made me want to continue less and less. Never had so little fun playing a KH game (although the story is... substantial compared to coded). But for people that like the story, good for you. It's just not for me.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
C'mon guys this is not the place for that discussion. Unfortunately both Re:Coded and Days will stay as abridged cinematic movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back