• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is it possible to have two ultima weapons?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
a friend of mine told me that you have to master your moogle to maximum level so it cuts the required items in half, allowing you to create two ultima weapons. is this true? well i don't mind if it isn't.

here's our conversation:

me: hmm...
friend: duuuude
friend: i had 2 ultima weapons in part 2
me: wtf? [censored]
friend: legit too
friend: u have to master ur moogle
friend: n find the items
friend: u know u master it cuts the required items
me: oh i see...
friend: lol
friend: took forever
friend: i hated winnie the pooh lvl

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Unfortunately, no as far as I know. There's only one Ultima Weapon in the game. The moogle only cuts the required items in half and then you can't make a second Ultima Weapon because of the number of Orichalums+. There's only a few in the game and the moogle cuts it in half to use the amount you got if you got all of them.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
hmm... okay. so far i'm thinking of mastering the moogle and using the energy crystal. it might work.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Sadly I doubt you can 2 Ultima Weapons, you be the next Sephiroth

A

Azrael

in one of my KH2 files i have 2 ultima weapons, unfourtunatley i used a cheatcode for the items to make it, now every time i use the drives i dual weild ultima weapons.

no worry, we forgive u....still you had two Ultima Weapons. Close the thread

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
hmm... okay. so far i'm thinking of mastering the moogle and using the energy crystal. it might work.

alright... so if you were to level your moogle to level 9, it reduces the items in half, it requires you to use 7 orichalcum + instead of 13 right? but if you were to master your moogle and use an "energy crystal" at the same time, how many would that be? i think the most logical answer would be 3 orichalcum + since my friend "supposingly" made two. 3... 4?

Antiquity

Awards
alright... so if you were to level your moogle to level 9, it reduces the items in half, it requires you to use 7 orichalcum + instead of 13 right? but if you were to master your moogle and use an "energy crystal" at the same time, how many would that be? i think the most logical answer would be 3 orichalcum + since my friend "supposingly" made two. 3... 4?

*Is confuzled* I sorta think so. You use an energy crystal to cut the needed Orichalums into 7, but I don't think the Moogle can even remake the Ultima after it has already been made even if it's at its Master level and using the energy crystal at the same time.

ButterflySora

Hmmmph i agree with evryone her, i'd say No as well, never heard of weilding or hving 2 ultima weps

SOLBLADEMASTER

I've never heard of dual keyblades either, but i did hear about an Ultima Weapon+ ... or is it +Ultima Weapon? I though maybe it was an upgrade to your current Ultima weapon instead of a new one. But i don't think it's true... anymore...

Antiquity

Awards
I've never heard of dual keyblades either, but i did hear about an Ultima Weapon+ ... or is it +Ultima Weapon? I though maybe it was an upgrade to your current Ultima weapon instead of a new one. But i don't think it's true... anymore...

I think I've heard something like that, I had that happen to Goofy's Save the King and Donald's Save the Queen. It upgraded them to pluses. I think there maybe an Ultima Weapon+, I'd have to check back on my copy to see if this is happened.

Stars

リク
I nvr heard of 2 ultima weapon before.. where do you get those items after you systhesize one ultima weapon?
Cheat codes will give you such benefits. Lol xD

Y

Yannis

a friend of mine told me that you have to master your moogle to maximum level so it cuts the required items in half, allowing you to create two ultima weapons. is this true? well i don't mind if it isn't.

here's our conversation:

me: hmm...
friend: duuuude
friend: i had 2 ultima weapons in part 2
me: wtf? [censored]
friend: legit too
friend: u have to master ur moogle
friend: n find the items
friend: u know u master it cuts the required items
me: oh i see...
friend: lol
friend: took forever
friend: i hated winnie the pooh lvl
Ban your friend.

Or to be exact, ban yourself! lol:thumbup:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
no it can't. not in kh1 and kh2.
in kh1 i tried it but i couldn't somehow.

and kh2 doesn't need an explanation... if i say 7 orcolarium-x (or something like that) is enough...

no... this is kingdom hearts ii we're talking about. of course you can't in kingdom hearts one because i've seen it myself but i'm not sure about part two.

if you use a level 9 moogle and energy crystal at the same time, what is the amount of orichalcum + required? if it's 3. then its possible to make two ultima weapons. if its 4 it isn't. how much orichalcum + is left? that's what i need to know... rather than a person simply saying no.

EDIT: after researching over the internet for a while. hehe... o.o; i've seen that even if you use a lv 9 moogle and an energy crystal at the same time, the required amount would be (4), statistically speaking. so i guess it's impossible then... oh well... but what do you do with the left overs? nvm.

thread close?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back