• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Is it Real?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is it real?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
If you enter the 'relationship' believing it to be proper, then it is. The way you act is dependent on how you perceive it.

Most online relationships certainly aren't conventional, but that doesn't mean that some people can have very deep connections. Also, it depends whether missing out on the physical side is important to you or not. For most people, it would be.

Likewise for breaking up. Breaking up is only significant if the relationship meant anything in the first place.

Masamune

Big Boss
you guys need to meet and get to know each other before you decide on breaking up.

.:Saved:.

For all you slow pokeys...*hugz* I like the menta
I'd say yes, but only if people end up meeting and spending time together in real life.

If it's a romantic connection, I think that the relationship could start online, but would have to exist physically, too. Like, you need to meet.

~<3

Yeah..It means alot to both of us, but I was unsure. It was a whole lot easier with chat, but we cant use it on here anymore. When I had a cell phone, we left messages, but thats gone now too.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Well you can have real friends online, so why not real boyfriends/girlfriends? It's a similar concept really, but as I mentioned before, the difference is in the physicality. Someone told me that about a quarter of marriages in recent years in the USA are from people who've met on the internet.

Good luck with yours Saved.

Masamune

Big Boss
Well, Friendship can be online, but if you have a girlfriend/boyfriend, I think physical meeting is essential.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Yeah..It means alot to both of us, but I was unsure. It was a whole lot easier with chat, but we cant use it on here anymore. When I had a cell phone, we left messages, but thats gone now too.

i know exactly where you're coming from I'm in the same type of relationship, only I'm in a situation when i can see her from time to time (like in a couple weeks as a matter of fact)

but ya know if it's a strong feeling you get from the other person, even if you don't see each other physically it's still real and it's still something you should fight for ( it's been a 1.5 years now that me and the other have been together and it's been difficult, but we want to be together so we fight)

meh even if yall can't talk all the time on here, there's always Yahoo, AIM, or MSN messenger :]

or if all else fails myspace, and it doesn't hurt to have a webcam and/or take lots of vids & photos of you just being..well you xDD (you have no idea how many times i've made stupid videos of me & my friends just so i could get a little laugh out of her xDD) but until you do actually see each other that kinda stuff helps...

just cause it's online doesn't make it any less of a relationship, because in the end you still have that connection/feeling with one another, but the meeting each other face to face is essential, otherwise it's just kinda empty without the intent

Masamune

Big Boss
yeah. what oogie said is correct. you guys should find ways to keep your relationship strong until you finally have a chance to meet.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Emotionally, it can be considered a real relationship, but I agree with Blahmaster quite a bit. A relationship isn't much if the physical aspect isn't there. What are you gonna do if you REALLY like each other but have no way of getting to them? Masturbate in front of a webcam and let them watch? I find that sad.

The physical part of a relationship is just as important as the emotional part. An E-relationship is only giving you half of what you should have.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Yes, but what are the actual chances of them meeting, continuing a long lasting physical relationship and then get married (if it's that strong) before their thirties?

Really, the chances aren't very high. You can meet, but if you meet for a mere day or two, I don't consider that a part of the physical aspect whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back