• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver warrior

This is a question to anyone who played bbs. Is it really worth buying? Is it that awesome? and why? (pleas no spoiler and be free to hype it up or spit on it as much as you like) Tell the people that haven't play it what you hated or love about it.(and again no spoiler on the story).

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Pretty much, I loved the game. it is worth it. specially it started it all, its connected to like all the games. It's an important piece to Kingdom Hearts series, and like Nomura said that it is a Main Type of game think of it as Episode "0", So it is worth buying and it is awesome, and the gameplay/battle system, is like the PS2, and the Battle System is a bit different, but it is the best battle system I have ever played, better than CoM, Days, and KH1 and 2 in my opinion, its refreshing and new, and I think people would adapt to the battle system quite nicely.

Silver warrior

Pretty much, I loved the game. it is worth it. specially it started it all, its connected to like all the games. It's an important piece to Kingdom Hearts series, and like Nomura said that it is a Main Type of game think of it as Episode "0", So it is worth buying and it is awesome, and the gameplay/battle system, is like the PS2, and the Battle System is a bit different, but it is the best battle system I have ever played, better than CoM, Days, and KH1 and 2 in my opinion, its refreshing and new, and I think people would adapt to the battle system quite nicely.

wow when i said hype it you did now i'm pump. see I made this tread to see the opinion of players on the game and kinda let them make their sorta review.LOL (i'm cool that way)

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Lemmie tell you, it better be worth it! Even is if somehow isn't, I'd play it forever so not to hear the "I told you so" for spending $200+ on the PSP and BBS. Yeah, it's that awesome.

From all the gameplay I've watched, BBS is the most visually stunning KH game (on par with KH2) and looks exciting to play. Can't wait! (see Location)

Silver warrior

Lemmie tell you, it better be worth it! Even is if somehow isn't, I'd play it forever so not to hear the "I told you so" for spending $200+ on the PSP and BBS. Yeah, it's that awesome.

From all the gameplay I've watched, BBS is the most visually stunning KH game (on par with KH2) and looks exciting to play. Can't wait! (see Location)

yeah im spending money in the bundle too hoping if i'll be worth it and not another days.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'll tell you right now why it's worth it:

*Awesome soundtrack
*The best gameplay in the entire SERIES so far.
*Multiplayer capabilities
*Lots of bosses (including two secret bosses in the English version)
*A challenging difficulty level in case things are too easy for you
*Without spoiling you, I can say that it has a great story too.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

LAWL, I bought BBS import before I got a PSP, then like a few days later I bought a Import Green Spirited PSP when they were only in Japan(even tho I knew it wasnt region locked, I still wanted it cause it was my favorite color), and I played it, and it blew me away man seriously.

*Awesome soundtrack
What he said ^, the Story is like wow. the game play is the best, I swear I love it. and you're just gonna love it, If you liked all the games so far, you're gonna be mind blowed in this one.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

*Awesome soundtrack

Exactly what he said and let me add:

~You play with three different char. and
~One of them is a female and she is fucking awesome.

Tidus14

and everything connects to kh days com 1 and 2. sometimes people said some things and then you'll thinking; wow, i remember it!

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
kinda stupid questin, it's game for about 50 dollars and it's just as big and important as any maingame and so manny have already said it's great so if you like KH offcourse it's worth getting!

mattdyer0

Well, I haven't played it so far. However, I've been waiting for this game for 3 years, and I will buy it the day it comes out. I've NEVER waited outside a Gamestop before it opens in order to buy a game (I've always, ya know...been patient). For this game, I WILL be waiting outside for the mall to open so I can purchase it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back