• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it wrong to find a Nobody attractive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is it wrong to find Nobody Dancers attractive?

• Of course not! That's sum fine Nobody ass!

Votes: 29 39.2%
  • OMG yes! It's wrong and disgusting! You should be ashamed! BTW, I'm a feminist!

Votes: 45 60.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

No, I'm not talking about Larxene. Everybody already knows that it's ok to think she's attractive.

Nope, the Nobody I'm talking about is, in my opinion, the most underrated Nobody in the game: the Dancer nobodies. Do you think it's wrong for me to find the Dancers moderately attractive? Because I do, whether you like it or not.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I'm no feminist, but yes, this one is wrong. They are not even remotely human, and, they are summoned by a man.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
No, I'm not talking about Larxene. Everybody already knows that it's ok to think she's attractive.

Nope, the Nobody I'm talking about is, in my opinion, the most underrated Nobody in the game: the Dancer nobodies. Do you think it's wrong for me to find the Dancers moderately attractive? Because I do, whether you like it or not.

Ha ha ha. I just can't stop laughing!!lol
I guess it is okay...... hmmm......I don't know what to say.....
if it is your thing than it is okay......I don't know where I am going with this but if you like them then find. Its your opinion and nobody can stop you. Thanks for sharing this with us I think. It just dose not seem right in my opinion but I guess that it is not my place to make that decision.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
omg. yes, that is very wrong. I mean- I would understand if someone found a anime/ game character attractive. but a nobody!? that's just plain weird.

pokeman54

i find dusk attractive. they're soooo long, and tall, and slender...aaah just gives meeh shivers jus thinking about it...and how they can stretch, and stretch, and stretch, and wiggle around...*heart attack* *sarcasm*

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

lol, did you all notice that none of the people who are voting yes are posting messages in the thread? c'mon people! speak up! dont just vote and then sit there quietly!

JaXeMs_TwilighT

in my make-believe room, in my make-believe house,
umm ok lol i guess its ok for you dude. theyre face is hidden by that bondage mask thing though... i mean finding a nobody attractive( like the larxene or namine is ok) but thats to weird for me. but hey what eva floats your boat

edit: i cant believe its 50/50 and noone has talked about likin them dancers... lol

Dr. Stoopid

perfectexcuses said:
I think it's more because they possess the female form, and that's what makes them seemingly attractive.

really? looked more like a male break dancer with the whole snow hat get-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back