• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it wrong to find a Nobody attractive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is it wrong to find Nobody Dancers attractive?

• Of course not! That's sum fine Nobody ass!

Votes: 29 39.2%
  • OMG yes! It's wrong and disgusting! You should be ashamed! BTW, I'm a feminist!

Votes: 45 60.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ehhh, well....I dunno, to me....I would sort of associate that with some form of....beastiality or something....

I mean, the Organization Nobody are humanoid, so I mean, there's nothing odd there, but when you move on to the actual creature-ish Nobody...I dunno, it just seems kinda odd =\

I wouldn't consider it 'wrong', and I'm no feminisst, but to a cerain extent it isn't really that normal o-o

To find them attaractive in thier movements isn't that bad, but to be sexually attracted to them to the point of wanting to 'tap that', it's goes a little more to the 'weirdo' side of the 'normal' scale

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
After playing Hollow Bastion after Space Paranoids part 1 last night, I payed attention to these things, and now I am pretty sure that they are guys (would make sense since Demyx summons them.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

SOLDIER Cloud said:
After playing Hollow Bastion after Space Paranoids part 1 last night, I payed attention to these things, and now I am pretty sure that they are guys (would make sense since Demyx summons them.
Ok, two things:
1. If they're guys, how come they have tits?
2. If the Dancers all belong to Demyx, then why do they keep coming up in different worlds even after Demyx is dead?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Ok, two things:
1. If they're guys, how come they have tits?
2. If the Dancers all belong to Demyx, then why do they keep coming up in different worlds even after Demyx is dead?

For the same reason that Snipers, Assassins, Dragoons, Gamblers, Samurai and Beserkers show up when you beat (or absorb, or watch die) Xigbar, Axel, Xaldin, Luxord, Roxas, and Saix respectively. As for the first, some guys do have rather a, um, large chests.

imasecretadmirer

underrated!? are you joking or something? they are the only ones that ever give me crap...i HATE THEM!!!! but i dont think its bad for you to be attracted to them...just a little wierd....and kinda creepy:eek:

forcefly

Oblivion wielder said:
Its wierd...nobodies dont even have faces!!

That's not true what about namine she has a face as do roxas and the rest of orginization xiii they are all nobodies but i don't think it's wrong hell namine is HOT!!!

forcefly

Oblivion wielder said:
Its wierd...nobodies dont even have faces!!

That's not true what about namine she has a face as do roxas and the rest of orginization xiii they are all nobodies but i don't think it's wrong hell namine is HOT!!!

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
And just what's so wrong with expressing my oppinion?I find it disgusting to find a nobody attractive.If you don't know we're not talking about the humanoid nobodies like the ones from OrgXIII or Namine, we're talking about those white creatures who are the lesser nobodies.I admit they're cool, but to find them attractive is just groose...It's like going in the woods and jumping on a wolf or a fox or a bear or any other animal.And I'm not a feminist either.I also like violent jokes which have sexual and drug content in them because they're the best.It's ok when people joke with these things but when it's serios it's just wrong...

Relik

even though i voted yes just for sh*ts and giggles i personally do not find them or anything animated attractive. I'm more into real titties my d_b_p but i ain't here to judge. if you like that nobody ass than by all means bro, go and pursue it.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
forcefly said:

He meant nobodies like dusk and dancers, more specific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back