• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it wrong to find a Nobody attractive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is it wrong to find Nobody Dancers attractive?

• Of course not! That's sum fine Nobody ass!

Votes: 29 39.2%
  • OMG yes! It's wrong and disgusting! You should be ashamed! BTW, I'm a feminist!

Votes: 45 60.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Um, wow. lol when you said find a nobody attractive i thought you were atlking about the human looking ones like naminé and roxas so i voted it was okay. But dancer nobodies?? Wow...um yeah.. wow. That's just really... wow..interesting?? :eek:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Ummm..dude I say Whatever floats your boat..>_>*Weirdo*..but I mean if you are attracted..to them its okay by me..I mean yeah its kinda stangre..but its your life...so like whatever you want man....XD

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I guess its ok for you to like them... Um... but its really weird, but I dont care lol. I just think you should like people more like Kairi or Yuffie or Tifa or something

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
ok i can fully understand if you like a human character because they are like perfect people, like all the people in realistic anime are perfect people, okay you get it but nobodies.....thats wrong in so many ways, and really weird by the way

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
AHAHAHAHAHA! So...damn...funny!

Well, an animated character represents a real person, and somebody could actually look just like it.. Except for Nobodies that don't really exist, in the KH world or the real... But they still represent someting real.. Eh, I'm not going to give an exact opinion on this and just let your wee little teenage hormones dance away with themselves.

C

Charlie

Hey, everyone has their own outlook and perspective on what they do & don't find attractive on everything. If death_by_pwning happens to find a nobody attractive, then let him feel that way-remember you’re just giving him your opinion, not taking up page after page telling him that he’s wrong.

Haruko

Beauxxx said:
Hey, everyone has their own outlook and perspective on what they do & don't find attractive on everything. If death_by_pwning happens to find a nobody attractive, then let him feel that way-remember you’re just giving him your opinion, not taking up page after page telling him that he’s wrong.

I just want to know if he is serious or if he is just joking.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
word i feel you i find the NEO shadows smexy, am i the only on(sarcasm)

wow dats like finding a horse attractive or a dog attractive .....................thats like wanting to "tap" a tree or a piece of metal..............thats a little on the "weird" side.......................

personally i dont find any type of "animated person" sexy..............i'd rather the real thing.............i can understand people who find humanoid animated characters sexy or even humanoid cartoon characters........................but i your case................thats kinda scary to know.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back