• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Kairi to Fragile?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaplen14

Too*

Alright hear me out.
She looks GREAT!
....but not in the direction I would have expected for her to prepare for battle. I would think a tougher and rougher look after training for war. Instead it feels she is softer, cuter, and ...younger?
Plenty of animes go with the cuter petite girl that ends up a total bad ass. I just am hoping we get there with our girl, whatcha think?

Enturax

Awards
Sora looks and acts like a boy.

Kairi looks and acts like a girl.

I'm absolutely okay with it. It's nice to see a normal female character (ironically, in a japanese game) while west tries to make women be like men.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora looks and acts like a boy.

Kairi looks and acts like a girl.

I'm absolutely okay with it. It's nice to see a normal female character (ironically, in a japanese game) while west tries to make women be like men.

This post is actual dumpster fire. I'm not going to sugarcoat this either and I apologize for being rude, but your definition of normal is horribly wrong and women can be whatever they want to be.

Also I'm closing this thread because this is all a trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back