• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
He was joking about the games jumping from system to system xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, while voice actors are the most awesome people in the world, something like what system a game will be on isn't something they'd be privy to.

I highly doubt it ever will considering there halfway done with FF.

No, I mean BBSv2 was never planned from the get go nor do they ever have plans to do it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In all honesty, they may even be the last to know in some situations. David Gallagher for example, had no idea what game his Young Xehanort lines were recorded for, what system it would be on and when it would be released.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
In all honesty, they may even be the last to know in some situations. David Gallagher for example, had no idea what game his Young Xehanort lines were recorded for, what system it would be on and when it would be released.

Isn't David Gallagher, Riku's VA? Ben Deskin is YMX's VA, right?

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe he missed the whole "David is voicing YMX. He confirmed it himself in an interview!" thingy?

ROFL. Oh that was great. Everybody going "Ben Diskin can't be YMX David said he was" lolololol

KHFM had three difficulty settings... Just sayin. :wink:

THAT I did not know! Thank you for telling me xD

Last edited:

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Yep. FM introduced Proud Mode.

It even changed the names of the old difficulties. Don't quite remember them, gonna go check my game. Brb...

Edit: Lol, they are called:
Final Mix: Beginner.
Final Mix.
Final Mix: Proud.

Having a little complex here are we?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yep. FM introduced Proud Mode.

It even changed the names of the old difficulties. Don't quite remember them, gonna go check my game. Brb...

Final Mix.

Having a little complex here are we?

Rofl how cute. Final Mix doesn't want to have a label. It's just being itself.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
What? Like time challenges, defeat X many Heartless by X point in game, stuff like that. I'm lost as to why you're asking this.

I really like trophies so I'm just curious as to what new challenges they can add. Besides "beat them in this amount of time" or "defeat this many heartless" I'm curious what other challenges they could add, that'

Final Mix.

lol, I like the name "Final Mix." It is kind of weird, but it just sounds like a nice difficulty lol xP

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I really like trophies so I'm just curious as to what new challenges they can add. Besides "beat them in this amount of time" or "defeat this many heartless" I'm curious what other challenges they could add, that'

lol, I like the name "Final Mix." It is kind of weird, but it just sounds like a nice difficulty lol xP

Yeah, I agree with you, Final Mix sounds cool.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

I wouldn't mind this as long as it's not too menial of a task to do. Although "defeating X amount heartless" would hardly be a challenge since eventually you will defeat a certain amount unless it's a ridiculous number that requires you to grind in order to get to it. All in all though, I don't particularly care whether or not they do something like that for trophies.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I'm happy with this, because not only will I be able to play my all time favorite game on my console, but my nieces and nephews can play it without me worrying about them breaking my PS2. Plus, I would like to play all the games in one. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back