• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is KH1 sora fake or is KH2 sora fake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I have a feeling that this is going to be closed. Sora changed because the game takes place a year after Kingdom Hearts. Since Nomura and Square Enix wanted it to seem more like real life, they aged the characters. Since most teens begin their growth spurt at the end of age 14 and it last to age 18 in males and to about age 16 in females. That is why males always end up taller than females on averge because girls stop growing a whole 2 years before males.

People do change alot it a year. Especially if you are a male. From the age of 14 to 15 your voice would most likely deepen and change, but it would continue to change intill you reach the age of 16-18. Other parts of the body grows as well but I won't get into that. You would most likely grow to about 3-8 inches a year for about 3-4 years on average. Sooner or later facial and more body hair may appear.

Girls change to. But they may change way before males even began to experience a voice change. They have their growth spurt but it does not last as long as a male's growth spurt and they only grow about 2-4 inches a year unless there body has been holding back and a certain growth spurt takes place such as (Kairi) and a few girls that a knew, that is why some women are always shorter than males on average. Their body begins to develop faster but they stop sooner so the males catches up and surpasses the females.

There I have given information on how teens change, goodbye.

Last edited:

pokeman54

australian sora said:
yeah the reason they look different is because it been 2 yrs an he went threw puberty

thank you for repeating what has been said nearly 12 times in the thread previously. T_T

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah, that is weird, hehe. he cant eat, he cant drink (water), he cant pee, poop (not to be gross but its true), and he practically doesnt have any energy since all that running and slashing and everything, he NEVER GETS TIRED!!!!! but (technically and tipicly) its a video game, so no one cares. anyway im not really geting on the forum's topic, so u guys can continue

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Barxin said:
i wasnt talking about puberty, i was talking about how e doesnt eat drink, ect. i didnt say anything about his voice changing, armpit hair, ect., i was talking about the thing in reply 37#. GOSH!!!! lol
I know what you were saying....but I wanted to stay on topic...>.<..lol

Edit:When did I make my 1000th post..WTH?

KH4LiFe

^^^ congratz on the 1000th post

lol n for the rest of you thanx for makin me read "he went thru puberty" like 17 times after i had said it

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
In a reality sense, both are fake. It's a video game. But in a virtual sense, neither are fake. It's just the improved quality of animation, puberty, and the fact that it would make sense to have him look older, otherwise it would be strange. Does that answer your question? You seem to have a lot these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back