• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is KH2 the end?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I don't have KH2, but if u read any of my previous posts, it sounds like I did, but that was my brother using my account, he lost his. I don' have KH2 yet(my family isn't so wealthy and I'm trying to save them money by working my butt off at Petsmart). It'll be a while until I get KH2, since my parents says I should save money before buying the game, so can some1 tell me if KH2 is the last of the KH seriesw? Thanks!

PS: I just got KH COM from my uncle, and I got to Hollow Bastion, and where Maleficent turns into a dragon, can u guys give me some tips?

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
i hope not... but
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Nomura said something of more kh, not telling if it was a prequel or a sequel and also said that he was going to make kingdom hearts MORE than just a game. A movie? A telivision show? Maybe....... or maybe he wants to reproduse kingdom hearts in the real world!!!!!!!!! Maybe he isn't even himself.......... really, i was stuck on dragon too. Sora or reverse rebirth? Sora. Yeah. You would not be stuck on reverse rebirth dragon. i have beaten kh, CoM, and now, from today on, KH2. Let me go so i can run into a corner and cry.......................................... again.

Last edited:

Kh_roxas_741

Riku123698745 said:
i hope not... but
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Nomura said something of more kh, not telling if it was a prequel or a sequel and also said that he was going to make kingdom hearts MORE than just a game. A movie? A telivision show? Maybe....... or maybe he wants to reproduse kingdom hearts in the real world!!!!!!!!! Maybe he isn't even himself.......... really, i was stuck on dragon too. Sora or reverse rebirth? Sora. Yeah. You would not be stuck on reverse rebirth dragon. i have beaten kh, CoM, and now, from today on, KH2. Let me go so i can run into a corner and cry.......................................... again.
that interview was an april fools joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back