• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is kingdom hearts xehanort story or sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxycian

Awards
it's strange but whenever I think of kh the first characters to come into my mind are either xehanort xemnas or ansem and pretty much the story revolve around xehanort and I asked many people and they replied that the story focuses more on xehanort meanwhile sora just jumping disney worlds for fun and later be with riku and kairi, so is it sora story or xehanort? don't know why I feel it's xehanort story literally everything revolve around him and we know soo much about him and the game literally is about this villain wanting to summon kingdom hearts and start a keyblade war.

edit: even the saga name is the dark seeker aka xehanort

okhi12

Awards
Both. The first saga is about Sora and friends fighting Xehanort incarnations. But Sora's story will continue after KH3. You could say all KH games (including future entries of the series) are Sora's story, but the games comprising the Xehanort saga are Xehanort's story as well. In the end, the series is the typical stereotype, Light vs Darkness and friendship vs evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back