• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Larxene still alive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vincent Valentine

I played through all of CoM (Sora and Riku) but some toerag nicked it. I can't remember whether or not Larxene died after she was beaten. I know who else is still about but not her. On another topic, does anyone else think Axel looks a lot like Zack(ffVII)?

DIZneyfan

now that i think of it, he does look like zack. cept for the hair color and those marks under axels eyes, they could be twins. but i think its just coincidence. you can only come up with so many spikey hair people before they start looking alike!

ttravenfan1

The Dark Side of the Moon (Pink Floyd reference *w
Website
dollzofdesire.50megs.com
hold on... let me consult the script...
-----
You battle Larxene and get experience and the Larxene enemy card by winning.
Larxene: No... Nooooo!! I refuse to lose to a bunch of losers! I... I'm fading?! NO...this isn't...the way I... I won't...ALLOW...

Larxene fades away.
okay. i think she does die. awww... she was my favorite orginization member! (other than zexion)

T

Tuesmiddt

Wow, unlucky you. I think I remember her fading away, which probably meant she died. How'd you get your CoM nicked anyway? You left it behind at school or something?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, I remember her fading. Axel also confirmed that; he he told Marluxia that "Larxine paid the price for betraying the Orginization." Too bad; she was cute, in a crazed psycopathic way.

V

Vincent Valentine

correction, larxene is dead, axel looks like a cross between Zack and Reno and my CoM ran off at some point so yeah

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm not sure that we could say that she is "dead", seeing as she basically was only a shell before. But yes, she's gone for good, I think. (And she was the only organization member I ever liked....)

Chazzard Hazzard

Website
wwwfinalrest-online.net
Yes she fades but according to many sites, that's considered dieing. Too bad Larxene was the best. She was all in yo face and was a total bitch. Yes you gotta love that attitude!
angry moogle said:
why must all the cute girls die young?
Hun all the CoM organization members died except Axel and she was the only girl.

RenoTurk

Yeah, she died. ;_; (she is sooo awesome!! Her bitchy attitude is one of best attitude in COM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back