• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is pride lands any fun?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xbindedmemoriesx

I've been soooo excited about the pride lands world, cause sora gets to be a lion ^_^ woo!!! Is it as fun as i am imagining or is it a flop?

Yoda_Mickey

I think that's why Atlantica's a musical world now, because the battle system for that world in the last game sucked. I would have prefered to see them imporve though instead of just giving up on it.

X

XEDELAS

actually i have played pride lands cuase my friends got kh2 jap version and most of pride lands is circulated around reaction commands cause ur so small and there are reaction commands for such things a "jump" and even "dash" theres a cool attack u use on the hyenas when u fight them called mighty growl when ur alone and sora goes row row row all ***** like then if u press triangle witht the right timing he goes grow grow grow and then simba goes behind sora and goes gggrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaaggggghhhhh so cli'che

X

XEDELAS

oh its still fun its just that there is a part where u have to fight a giant skeletal mamoth and a giant skeletal terydactyl and most of it is reaction commands to do things like attack or lunge but after the heartless are gone its fun just to walk around

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
I still don't see what was wrong with Atlantica, the only thing that bothered me was the Dolphin thing and the fact I had "Under the Sea" in my head for a week

D

Dexter

Really i had no problem with anlantica. Honestly i havnt played kh2 nor the Pride Lands lv. But I will admit it looks rather interesting to play as a lion!

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Should be fun, I mean, frankly, mostly everything in KH2 is fun. Then in addition to Sora mutating into a lion.

X.

Yoda_Mickey

Hmm... How come Sora turns into a cub?? He's a teenager isn't he? Shouldn't he look more like Simba in the snail slurping contest in Lion King 1/2?

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Yoda_Mickey said:
Hmm... How come Sora turns into a cub?? He's a teenager isn't he? Shouldn't he look more like Simba in the snail slurping contest in Lion King 1/2?

Good point, but in comparison with Simba, who is an older teen, Sora should be the right size XP

X.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back