• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is proud mode really that hard???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tony144

hey guys its me. in kh2, is proud mode really that hard? my bro beat it in 3 days on level 49. its not really that hard if you ask me. what do you guys think? is it as hard as they say?

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Would make more sense if this was in the KH2.
But no. It is incredibly easy. This is why many fans were upset.

Rix

:)
Awards
Nope. KH2 is still easy, even on proud mode :( But I found Kh1 ather impossible on the hard mode.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Nomura's gonna go overboard with the next and make it impossible. >_> I know it.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
how hard is sepiroth b/c i heard he is a pain in the butt to beat
Not in KH2. Now he may be a challenge to some, but I found him extremily easy and defeated him on every level ofdifficulty. KH1 was over the top tough, but I still managed to beat him on normal. I havn't tried him on Proud mode yet, I'll go try it now and get back to you.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Nope. KH2 is still easy, even on proud mode :( But I found Kh1 ather impossible on the hard mode.

You too? I couldnt get past Guard Armor XD.

But I've never played it on proud Mode. Maybe I should, since I could see the secret ending easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back