• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Re: Coded important to the storyline?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm just wondering. Basically, I'm only excited for the ending when we finally get to hear what the letter from mickey saysSo can anyone explain to me why Coded is important?

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I really didn't spoil coded. I only know the ending reveals what the letter says and thats it. So when I get the game that's the thing that'll surprise me.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yes, but luckily it's much more disposable. the information on coded doesn't seem like it wil stay exclusive to coded and only further hints the mystery. and thanks to BBS secret ending (which some would argue) already gave away what coded was about.

still the gme looks really fun and worth playing and keeping, plus with the new secret ending, i'm sure it will be fun.

Box_ghost

I'm just wondering. Basically, I'm only excited for the ending when we finally get to hear what the letter from mickey saysSo can anyone explain to me why Coded is important?

Until Kh3, no games after KH2 are important. I mean, the one where Sora gets Aqua back will be kinda iimportant, but after that, not really.

Not Days. Not BBS. Not Coded. Not 3DS. None of them.
Days was completely unecessary. I understood the KH plot in 05 when I played the japanese version of KH2 and ecided I didn't need another midquel to explain why Xigbar's gut katars were red and not blue like Xemnas'.

ICECOOL113

I guess you can call it unimportant like the mystery message in the journal wasn't important but to me I'm just saying that this game is just for the disney character seeing how we never really pay attention to them anyway.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yes, Re:coded and CODED are important because they pretty much confirm Ven's presence in Sora's heart.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I would say so since its like after KH2, I think.

oh god finally 1000.

yomitchymitch

Until Kh3, no games after KH2 are important. I mean, the one where Sora gets Aqua back will be kinda iimportant, but after that, not really.

Not Days. Not BBS. Not Coded. Not 3DS. None of them.
Days was completely unecessary. I understood the KH plot in 05 when I played the japanese version of KH2 and ecided I didn't need another midquel to explain why Xigbar's gut katars were red and not blue like Xemnas'.

Can you explain to me how BBS wasn't important to the storyline of Kingdom Hearts?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yes, Re:coded and CODED are important because they pretty much confirm Ven's presence in Sora's heart.

we known that since BBS....i say it's important but at the same time, it doesn't look like something that needs to be played right away. like i've said before it only introduced more mystery and more of an epilogue ending (although i am looking forward to the gameplay).

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Yes, Coded is important to the storyline. Every game is. However, if its important enough for you to warrant a purchase is completely dependent on your own thoughts about it. I personally found Coded one of the more important titles of the three, if not the most important, because of what it means for the story. Also, Coded is chocked full of great character interaction/development which a lot of people overlook. It's really a game that's about the characters instead of some contrived plot twist. Some may not appreciate that though.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i tihnk the development was interesting, but not important considering they were just data...unless they all come back again, but even so i don't see it affecting too much understanding. it's pretty good game though.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i tihnk the development was interesting, but not important considering they were just data...unless they all come back again, but even so i don't see it affecting too much understanding. it's pretty good game though.
I think you missed the point of Coded if you think it doesnt matter because they were data.
It's said many times in the game that every that Datora did mattered and would reach the real Sora. That included the connections he made in the Data World with people.

Everything Mattered.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I think you missed the point of Coded if you think it doesnt matter because they were data.
It's said many times in the game that every that Datora did mattered and would reach the real Sora. That included the connections he made in the Data World with people.
Everything Mattered.
but in the end you get the results. even so, re:coded doesn't seem like the type of game to keep all the important stuff in one game, and then the next game expect you to know everything afterward like COM-Kh2 situation.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
but in the end you get the results. even so, re:coded doesn't seem like the type of game to keep all the important stuff in one game, and then the next game expect you to know everything afterward like COM-Kh2 situation.
So? What does that have to do with it being important? A game can be important to the storyline without it harshly affecting your understanding or whatever. Plus, it looks awesome.

Allister Rose

French Lover
So? What does that have to do with it being important? A game can be important to the storyline without it harshly affecting your understanding or whatever. Plus, it looks awesome.
i never said the game asn't important, i just said that development seemed rather disposable like the game.

and even if i didn't think it was important, i wouldn't say the game wasn't fun. i've said quote the opposite in a couple of posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back