• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Re: Coded important to the storyline?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
In the trailers the gameplay looked like fun :) yet a part of me worries that we will have to do all the same worlds again like in the first kingdom hearts. We already did some of them again in Re:Chain of memories. Including tying up ends in Kingdom hearts 2.

So a part of me is wondering should I get this game when it is released? Sure I would like to get it, not going to say I won't when I think it is worth getting, just not sure if I can handle doing the same worlds again for a third or fourth time...

I mean I want to see everything that happen and know more that happen that wasn't explained in the other kingdom hearts games. But how many more times are we going to have to do the same worlds again? What do you guys think? :)

Allister Rose

French Lover
the gameplay looks funand and a variety of it is there but i worry that it's only in certain situations/modes that lalow you to play it like the gameplay shows.

either way, re:coded seems more like an event in time more than an actualy story IMO, so i don't see it so important, just important to know about.

xStarSeekerx

yeah exactly, its not important enough to buy and play. but important enough to know what happens.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Also I wanted to know is, if we have to go through the same story lines as Kingdom hearts and Re:Chain of memories? Mainly the Disney worlds are what bothers me, I don't mind hollow bastion, or tranverse town or any of the original worlds. Because we already know the story of each disney world, but if were just stopping the data bugs from the disney worlds then does that mean we go back to the actually plot of coded or we just go through those stories again? Other then that, thats all I want to know for now :)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Also I wanted to know is, if we have to go through the same story lines as Kingdom hearts and Re:Chain of memories? Mainly the Disney worlds are what bothers me, I don't mind hollow bastion, or tranverse town or any of the original worlds. Because we already know the story of each disney world, but if were just stopping the data bugs from the disney worlds then does that mean we go back to the actually plot of coded or we just go through those stories again? Other then that, thats all I want to know for now :)

I don't understand what you're trying to say...

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Never mind my last post, I was simply wanting to know if we would have to replay all of the same disney worlds that we have already done in previous kingdom hearts games :-/

Doing over there stories.. that we already know.. all over again.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
The inclusion of the Data Bugs make the world's stories different. So it's not the same as it was in CoM, where you're basically just doing what you did in KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back