• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Riku as blind as we think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i dont think that he is blind but doesnt need to see because of his new sense of smell. just a thought

Lil_RiKu

CoM has nothing to do with kh2 and plus the clone died noomura said it is a game that introduces kh2 charachters

twilightdarkness

I think he is blindfolded because he doesn't need sight just he's sence of smell..or maybe he wore a blindfold to train himself in smelling better

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
twilightdarkness said:
I think he is blindfolded because he doesn't need sight

I agree he might not need eye sight. Mabey he is wearing it to develope his other senses, like twilightdarkness said smell, or mabey touch or sound. I think he looks really cool with it on. But thats just me.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i think the reason he wear the blind fold is cuz he doesnt need eye sight, he uses his other sences...

mirasaki

Well, there is a whole year between the end of Chain of memories and KH2 in which sora uses to regain his memories...so the leap between games is probably when Riku decides to put on a blindfold. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the story plot however. I mean that's kind of like asking the significance of Sora's Kingdom crown necklace/bling and his kingdom crown matching chain links on his pants(which I have dubbed "The true Chain of Memories;" I keep thinking how funny it would have been if that's what the game was actually focused on--you just had to pay closer attention to the finer, inconspicuous details that you don't need to pay attention to....like this topic for instance)

XxWhiteLightxX

The crown does have signifigance. It's called symbology. Mr. Nomura makes everything that he does game/character-wise very symbolic. Look at their names. Sora means sky and Riku means sea. They are two peices of a whole. They are the opposites of eachother. Symbology.

And why would the blindfold not have anything to do with the story? That's like saying the Keyblade is just a weapon Sora found in his toy box, and decided to randomly beat shadows with it. Just because we don't know yet doesn't mean it's not significant.

rikubaka67

Awards
the Riku clone died in CoM, HOWEVER it is possible that the Organization made another clone of Riku, which i doubt. i dont think its because he is blind, or to develop his other senses because he takes off the blindfold in the DD video. im wondering at the unlikely, yet possible theory that i thought of. My theory: considering the fact that u never see his eyes, i wonder if something happened to him, and he has a scar that he doesn't want anyone to see, but he takes it off when he feels that his friends are in trouble. in my pic of Riku in my sig. it looks to me like hes not wearing a blindfold, but his hair is shadowing his face. i was trying to get more evidance to back this theory up before i posted it, but i have none, so dont get mad!

keepfarming

i agree with XxWhiteLightxX just as he said it would be so pointless if everything didnt have a meaning. and if the blindfold has no meaning, why is it so focused on then?

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Lil_RiKu said:
CoM has nothing to do with kh2 and plus the clone died noomura said it is a game that introduces kh2 charachters

I deem you, my friend, a hypocrit. Oh you want to know why? well I suppose I could tell...

It's b/c you said CoM has nothing to do with KH2 yet right after this you blatantly say it introduces KH2 characters, I'd say that has alot to do with KH2 if you ask me. Plus this games tells alot about what will happen in the future

On topic:
Alright this has been discussed many times in the past I will remind alot of ppl that there is a search function ....

Eno Tsekrad Eht

i agree with XxWhiteLightxX and he has been in the dark for so long maybe the sun light hurt him and so he wanted 2 make his other senses better so he will not have 2 put up with the sun light thats wat i think anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back