• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is riku's soul eater a k blade or sword

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinharvest_angel

its a sword, think about it it doesnt even look like a key =), but the weopon riku/ansem uses is a keyblade

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Does it look like a Key, has it opened or closed anything like a Key. Has it been Descibed as a Key. If you answered NO to any of these Questions then it Must not Be a Keyblade. In that case it has to be a Sword.

paka

people say theres no such thing as a stupid question. here is where i prove them wrong.

Night Shadow

the divine rose dosnt look like a key either, its still a key blade...any way i think it is a sword

Edit: i edited that cuz i didnt actualy read the title befor i posted and because if it was the heart unlocker, it would actualy make sence to have a question about it... srry :eek:

iholdthekeys

ok, settle down ppl
(ripping hair from head)
IT IS A KEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is one of those pointless questions that ppl seem 2 post that make every1 argue about something retarded......... next thing you know sum1 will post something asking if sora is the keyblade master................. THIS IS STUPID.....................
IT IS NOT A SWORD, IT IS A KEYBLADE..........
henceforth sora's keyblade lock's pplz hearts
and riku's keyblade unlock's pplz hearts...........
if ne1 says itz a sword, go to the part where sora and riku duel off at hollow bastion when he is possessed by ansem.............. he calls it a keyblade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(looking at bald spots on head)
stupid questions...........

iholdthekeys

d_fallen_1 said:
you really are a idiot. we are talking about the soul eater not the keyblade that open peoples hearts

if that's towards me well then
1. i am not an idiot, i answered the question directly
2. the thread is if riku's soul eater is a keyblade or sword
3. Riku's soul eater is a KEYBLADE NOT A SWORD
and
4. THE SOUL EATER IS THE KEYBLADE THAT OPENS UP PPLZ HEARTS

d_fallen_1

you still dont get it
this is the soul eater
Souleater.jpg

this is what you are talking about
keyblade_2.jpg

now why dont you answer the question correctly this time

edit: i am waiting for a answer iholdthekeys!

Last edited:

jporiey

iholdthekeys said:
ok, settle down ppl
(ripping hair from head)
IT IS A KEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is one of those pointless questions that ppl seem 2 post that make every1 argue about something retarded......... next thing you know sum1 will post something asking if sora is the keyblade master................. THIS IS STUPID.....................
IT IS NOT A SWORD, IT IS A KEYBLADE..........
henceforth sora's keyblade lock's pplz hearts
and riku's keyblade unlock's pplz hearts...........
if ne1 says itz a sword, go to the part where sora and riku duel off at hollow bastion when he is possessed by ansem.............. he calls it a keyblade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(looking at bald spots on head)
stupid questions...........

dude your thinking of the heart unlocker thats the keyblade i quote:
"that keyblade must of been born of the captive princesses hearts" --squall in traverese town
the soul eater is the sword and riku uses it after sora re-claims the keyblade

iholdthekeys

to tell you the truth i've never seen riku wield the bottom one only the top one (soul eater)
in fact in chain of memories thatz the keybalde riku wields the whole time
maybe he does wield the bottom one, i think maybe u c it in the beginning of the game
but either way the soul eater is still a keyblade
itz just a different one.............
just cuz it doesn't look like a key doesn't mean itz not a keyblade..............
sora had some fruity looking keyblades if your remember and they didn't look like keys.........
such as mentioned earlier the divine rose............. there was also the crabclaw.......... the pumpkin head.............. they didn't look like keys.............. so just cuz the soul eater doesn't look like a keyblade doesn't mean itz not a keyblade it still is............

jporiey

but what about all sora's KB's that are/do look like keys
kingdom key jungle king if you think about it how i did the 3 wishes ect ect

d_fallen_1

iholdthekeys said:
to tell you the truth i've never seen riku wield the bottom one only the top one (soul eater)
in fact in chain of memories thatz the keybalde riku wields the whole time
maybe he does wield the bottom one, i think maybe u c it in the beginning of the game
but either way the soul eater is still a keyblade
itz just a different one.............
just cuz it doesn't look like a key doesn't mean itz not a keyblade..............
sora had some fruity looking keyblades if your remember and they didn't look like keys.........
such as mentioned earlier the divine rose............. there was also the crabclaw.......... the pumpkin head.............. they didn't look like keys.............. so just cuz the soul eater doesn't look like a keyblade doesn't mean itz not a keyblade it still is............

you just dont get it....you just dont get it. why dont you play kingdom hearts again consider that you are just to empty minded to realize that the soul eater is the name of riku's sword. if you play com reverse rebirth, just look at the journal and you will see clearly that the sword is the deatheater. if that doesnt convince you then you are a lost cause.

edit: you really are not making it better for yourself

jporiey

yes and notice all the keyblades have a rounded handle thing at the bottom in which a thing to hold on to it is on them all
now it cant be just coincident that what we say keyblades do and what we say the souleater ( SWORD ) doesnt have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back