• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is silver cretures in Kh2 linked to Ansem report???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BHk's role..what is it to you?

• Diz (you never know right?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel riku angel

Website
profile.myspace.com
Wasn't the only reason Sora came back was becaused he sacrificed himself? everyone else that fell to the heartless were either attacked or went willingly.

To me, if the Org. were all shells, then that means that they must've been attacked/willingly went with the heartless...it happened to Riku right?

But then again, if Riku came back, he would have to be twilight...it would be impossible to go form darkness to light and have no thoughts of your past. I think the question is if Riku and Sora could come back, could Ansem - and is he the Red Enigma. But if this is true, then all the past enemies should be able to come back as well o.0 ouch, my head hurts...

Nemesis

angel riku angel said:
Wasn't the only reason Sora came back was becaused he sacrificed himself? everyone else that fell to the heartless were either attacked or went willingly.

To me, if the Org. were all shells, then that means that they must've been attacked/willingly went with the heartless...it happened to Riku right?

But then again, if Riku came back, he would have to be twilight...it would be impossible to go form darkness to light and have no thoughts of your past. I think the question is if Riku and Sora could come back, could Ansem - and is he the Red Enigma. But if this is true, then all the past enemies should be able to come back as well o.0 ouch, my head hurts...

Im gonna list the answers.. because i can lol
1. Sora came back because of Kairi's love for him. if Kairi wasn't there.. he would be gone.. that simple.
2. The Org seems like they are all shells because of somthing that Axel says in COM "We have no one to be.. yet we are" or somthing along those lines( the accutal quote is byond me at this moment) that sounds exactly like what Ansem report 13 says is a None existant one, or a shell, as they are really the same thing.
3.Just because Riku came back.. doesnt mean he is twilight. he was never taken by the heartless. It seems that the heartless will only take you if you think you cant be taken. When Riku gave his heart for power, the darkness gave him power, but didnt take him yet. It probably would have if Ansem didnt step in when he did.
4. Ansem being the Red Enigma(aka DIZ)? well.. it could be true... but the only real thing we have to prove it that i know of is the fact he has Ansem's eye. Im gonna go on a limb and say no.. but i could be wrong.
5. Not all the enemies are coming back.. mostly cause they opened their hearts to far.. Hades wasnt ever acctually taken(hes the only one) Jafar wasnt either.. he was turned into a Genie and beaten that way. Ogie Boogie? well.. i cant say i know why he is back... probably the fact that as long as people can be scared.. he will never truly go away. it takes a special heart to survive a plunge in the darkness..

and.. i think i hit them all.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Nemesis said:
Im gonna list the answers.. because i can lol
1. Sora came back because of Kairi's love for him. if Kairi wasn't there.. he would be gone.. that simple.
2. The Org seems like they are all shells because of somthing that Axel says in COM "We have no one to be.. yet we are" or somthing along those lines( the accutal quote is byond me at this moment) that sounds exactly like what Ansem report 13 says is a None existant one, or a shell, as they are really the same thing.
3.Just because Riku came back.. doesnt mean he is twilight. he was never taken by the heartless. It seems that the heartless will only take you if you think you cant be taken. When Riku gave his heart for power, the darkness gave him power, but didnt take him yet. It probably would have if Ansem didnt step in when he did.
4. Ansem being the Red Enigma(aka DIZ)? well.. it could be true... but the only real thing we have to prove it that i know of is the fact he has Ansem's eye. Im gonna go on a limb and say no.. but i could be wrong.
5. Not all the enemies are coming back.. mostly cause they opened their hearts to far.. Hades wasnt ever acctually taken(hes the only one) Jafar wasnt either.. he was turned into a Genie and beaten that way. Ogie Boogie? well.. i cant say i know why he is back... probably the fact that as long as people can be scared.. he will never truly go away. it takes a special heart to survive a plunge in the darkness..

and.. i think i hit them all.
yea u pretty much did except 4 1 thing and dats #4
diz is ansem den he isnt ansem
diz is ansems shell dat he los wen he plungd in2 darkness
diz look exactly like ansem except for he has all those red bandages on
diz is twilight as is ery shell
ansem=heart and diz=soul and body=shell
so intern as ery1 in CoM was sayin diz is ansem and den he isnt ansem

now my proof da ansem reports......wen mickey says he remembas diz (in kh ansem met mickey wen he was full heart and shell)........CoM..........kh1.......and da trailas

Nemesis

RikuHeroOfDark said:
yea u pretty much did except 4 1 thing and dats #4
diz is ansem den he isnt ansem
diz is ansems shell dat he los wen he plungd in2 darkness
diz look exactly like ansem except for he has all those red bandages on
diz is twilight as is ery shell
ansem=heart and diz=soul and body=shell
so intern as ery1 in CoM was sayin diz is ansem and den he isnt ansem

now my proof da ansem reports......wen mickey says he remembas diz (in kh ansem met mickey wen he was full heart and shell)........CoM..........kh1.......and da trailas

um.. i hate to point fingers(cause im bad myself) but your grammer sucks. So if i misread somthing.. plz let me know.

anyway.. lets start. Yes that is another side of the debate that i forgot. Odds are thats the case.. but without being proved byt Noruma or the game itself.. its open for debate. Diz may be Ansem's shell.. but i think that Diz is somthing else.. controlling Ansem's discarded body.

now as for your proof.. your gonna have to provide reference and explain what you mean exactly for the proof from the ansem reports, cause frankly.. i dont really understand it.
2. Just because mickey recalls Diz doesnt mean that he was Ansem. Mickey probably met alot of people when he was traveling to unrival the mystery of Kingdom Hearts.
3.Like the ansem reports.. i would like you to mention specifically which trailers you mean.. cause i dont recall any that mention Diz.

Salfiseww

I'm sorry angel riku angel, I did not know you did not get a chance to read the report. I did not spell your name wrong on purpose or anything, I was for some reason going by the Rikku in FF X-2.

angel riku angel

Website
profile.myspace.com
I didn't say Riku was taken by the heartless, i said he went with the heartless, man, your reading sucks. :p

So if Diz is Ansem's souls, where does his shell come into this? and what would Ansem's real name be? a third called Ansem, a third called Diz and a third called whatever...

Wow, i made a good point about everyone coming back! Anywho, i don't think Hades would've been taken by the heartless, why?

1. He's dead as my brain.
2. He has a black hole for a heart, can the heartless absorb black holes?

S King

Well, if you think about it, the only Disney villians that Sora actually killed, is Maleficient (sp?)

Jafar - sealed in the lamp
Hades - you beat him in the Hades Cup but didn't destroy him
Oogie Boogie - he was cut to pieces, but a KH2 trailer shows him
Ursula (sp?) - dissapeared in the black cloud, but not confirmed to be dead
Captain Hook - you last see him swimming from that croc
And of course Maleficient - destroyed by Sora.

And we already know that Jafar, Hades and Oogie Boogie will be in KH2. "Who else?" I wonder.

Nemesis

S King said:
Well, if you think about it, the only Disney villians that Sora actually killed, is Maleficient (sp?)

Jafar - sealed in the lamp
Hades - you beat him in the Hades Cup but didn't destroy him
Oogie Boogie - he was cut to pieces, but a KH2 trailer shows him
Ursula (sp?) - dissapeared in the black cloud, but not confirmed to be dead
Captain Hook - you last see him swimming from that croc
And of course Maleficient - destroyed by Sora.

And we already know that Jafar, Hades and Oogie Boogie will be in KH2. "Who else?" I wonder.

I kinda figured that Oogie Boogie was more or less killed.. a victim of his own great greed. But he is the Boogieman, the creature most of us fearedwhen we were 3-6 years old that he would jump out of our closet and eat us. So probably he can't be killed that way.. more like Freddie Kruger style, you have to forget him to kill him. Jafar... well i would say he is more or less controlled by pete(he who holds the lamp controls the genie after all) Hades... well is Hades. and I do belive that they could take him heart... I figure that they can take anyone's heart.

Nemesis

Oathkeeper_Riku said:
dude u all got no lives who really gives a shit?!?

the only person i see without a live here is the one that joined this forum to poke fun at us. Your sitting there with a KH2 avatar and your telling us we have no lives? We discuss stuff like this because that is what we are here to do.. if you dont like it.. then leave. plz leave. Now if you have somthing valid to say.. plz say it.. if not.. stop wasting space by spamming in the thread.

Salfiseww

You really need to shut the F**K up saying that I can not spell when I nicely apologized to you and explained why I spelled your username wrong, ANGEL RIKU ANGEL.:mad:

/|\
|
Ignore what I said above

Last edited:

angel riku angel

Website
profile.myspace.com
Em that wasn't aimed at you you mong. It was at RikuHeroOfDarkness. And I aint ignoring that! You apologised to me and I acknowledged it, fair enough, but this time you won't be so lucky, so why don't you go and figure out a better way to say sorry to me because I did F**k all to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back