• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is stuff inside a lava lamp dangerours?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1+1=FISHXD

So before you guys start saying look it up yourself i already did and i couldn't find out what i was exactly looking for and since most of you guys are pretty smart id figure you guys might know?Anyways today i accidentally broke my lava lamp and the glass and water straight out went flying everywhere and my whole bottom pants got wet.I just wanna know if thats something i should like worry about :confused:why because i first thought it was just water but then i read that its like chemically added or something so im kinda like ehhh:confused::confused::confused: .So do you guys know?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yes, it is most likely dangerous, but probably not dangerous enough that you need to call people to clean up the mess.
Just take wet cloth, and wipe it all up, then get the ground wet with water again, and wipe that up. If you broken it on carpet, then use a towel to get as much of it absorbed, and then vacuum.

edit: nervermind, if it's just wax like LongLiveLife said, you really have no worries except you have glass on the floor.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I've always wondered if it was dangerous too, thanks for this :D see this thread came important to someone else haha.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
They also have chemical additives in the 'water', but if you don't guzzle it or just wait around while it seeps into your skin, you'll be fine.

1+1=FISHXD

Thx guys i guess i dont have to worry about it that much anymore
They also have chemical additives in the 'water', but if you don't guzzle it or just wait around while it seeps into your skin, you'll be fine.
yh thats the part that kinda made me worried since like i said it we most of the bottom part of my pants and shoes

Awards
ya know mythbusters did an episode asking this same thing...

The glass is the only thing to worry about if one explodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back