• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is the KH2 them song on the internet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
OK, people need to stop ordering the Mods to close threads. Seriously. If a Mod thinks a thread should be closed, guess what? They'll close it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
DAMNIT, DIDN'T I TELL YOU PEOPLE THIS ALREADY!?

A psychic telekenetic signal is not release to all the mods when you post "zOMG leik dis iz 2taly pintles, why'du go a macke dis thred u n00bz0rz!!!OMGWTF"

Okay, so quit doing it because it's annoying >_>

If the thread is pointless, notify a mod aobut closing it, or just wait for it to be closed, no need to be a spammer yourself, just to get rid of one...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Cursing is bad M`kay?

SO DON'T F**KING DO IT YOU STUPID B*TCH ASS!

lol :D

iholdthekeys

to tell you the truth muffinman, i would PM a mod 2 close it, but i am just 2 lazy 2 get off the thread 2 type a message 2 them so i just posted it up on there 4 them 2 read and do......... lol

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oooo, I gotta an idea... how about, since your too lazy to pm a Mod to close it, you post:

NOTHING...

*applause*

Yes, yes, I know... my brilliant brain processes are too much for the average human, but I try to rub some of my intellegence off on others when I can...

Give it a try... if you not going to post anything intellegent, don't post at all >_>

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
honestly who gives a sh*t anymore if you say mods please close this....as long as they got somethin to say on the topic who cares

M

MegaFlare

Second warning, Muffinman.

And all you people trying to imitate mods, don't.

[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back