• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is the organization 13 good?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

realmofkeyblades

all the orginization want was a heart
they didnt want to rule the world...i think....
but what were the orginzations plans after getting a heart???even though it dosent matter now....
besides them trying to kill sora or maybe they wanted to stop sora from stoping them for their plans or watever there something fishy about
the orginztion 13 having hearts....there no way there keyblade bearers
[except for roxas and xemnas but xemnas he lost his memrioes so he dosent know how to hold one]
it dosent make any sense did xemnas ever get a heart when we battled him?????
hmmmm any thoughts

Chocobo Dyl

well I never thought that they were evil apart from the order which were.But your'e right they only wanted there hearts...

The Organization XIII are the official main antagonists in Kingdom Hearts II. As you should know by now. The word 'antagonist' means;

• rival
  • adversary
  • opponent
  • enemy
  • contender
  • competitor

They seek to use the power of Kingdom Hearts to become complete beings. And will do what ever means necessary. So yeah evil and murderers if need be.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
yeah that true, but demyx and axel can't exactly be called evil lol. Saix and xemnas could be pretty evil if they wanted to... lol saix was always my favourite though. evil? maybe. but all they want is to be whole again, and i can't really blame them for that.

yeah that true, but demyx and axel can't exactly be called evil lol. Saix and xemnas could be pretty evil if they wanted to... lol saix was always my favourite though. evil? maybe. but all they want is to be whole again, and i can't really blame them for that.

There perseverance for personal gain by any means necessary would be considered a sin? And sins are evil last time I checked?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I dont really think their intentions are that evil... I mean they only wanted to be whole again... and yes they would do whatever it took to do so.... but you have to remember that in the state that they were in they couldnt feel emotions, therefore they couldnt really feel guilt or sadness so I would think that they kind of couldnt help it... in a sense.. but thats strictly my opinion... so yea

I dont really think their intentions are that evil... I mean they only wanted to be whole again... and yes they would do whatever it took to do so.... but you have to remember that in the state that they were in they couldnt feel emotions, therefore they couldnt really feel guilt or sadness so I would think that they kind of couldnt help it... in a sense.. but thats strictly my opinion... so yea

I see where you are coming from, and even though you raise a valid point, it also managed to flaw your own.

Yes Nobodies lack emotion and morality, and are unable to feel guilt, remorse etc. for their actions.

So they cannot technically do it in the best interest of good or bad? They wanted something of self gain, which debatably can come under an emotion however, if you have no emotion you are most likely to do evil rather then good, as good is so socially limited in today’s world.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
i don't think they are really evil, but just doing evil.

they want a heart, okay that's good.
but they get by "abusing" sora/roxas. that's bad.

they want to give all nobodies a heart. that's good.
but they do anything to get it. bad.

they adopt strong nobodies for the organization. kinda good.
they want revenge on AtW (actualy xemnas alone). bad.

they cannot think other then evil. kinda good (if you feel sad for them)
they cannot think other then evil. bad (they think a heart exict from it)

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
They are not evil. What evil did they do? In the 9 year before Kh1, Ansem did evil things but the Organization did nothing evil.

Between Kh1 and 2, in 358/2 Days Roxas runs through world destroying heartless. Actually the Organization was HELPING the worlds if we look like that.
In the first half of KH1, it's mainly Maleficient and Pete who are bad.

Every time a member or a nobody appeared near of Sora, not even one second and Sora made appear his keyblade and threatened them.
Yeah, they did the events of CoM. That was bad, though Marluxia was the true issue. But AtW is as responsible as the Organization for what happens in KH2.

They are not evil. Think like Xemnas. During 10 years he worked for giving a heart to all Nobody, and in what? One, two day? A kid destroyed everything of his work.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
what org 13 is debatable since their final goal was good the way they tried to reach wasnt so good.

the thing with sora is that he can be easily manipulated as seen in COM, just give him a good reason and he'll follow through with it.

also like lezard said but we really have no clue how long the orgs been around

Somnus

I'll sum it up: Although everyone say they are the antagonist in the game, they are not entirely "evil."
They are neither good nor bad as describe by Namine. That's saying a lot from a girl who was the org's bitch. They have a purpose, and that is to gain back what they lost; a heart. Without morals or emotional regrets, they practically have no limits in accomplishing their goal, meaning: the worlds are screwed.

Last edited:

Riku Fan1415

The Organization is evil. Despite having no hearts, Yen Sid himself states that Nobodies have a will. Unlike Heartless, Nobodies (the Organization) are not mindless or controlled. Meaning, they choose to do what they do. Their actions describe them as evil.

Somnus

The Organization is evil. Despite having no hearts, Yen Sid himself states that Nobodies have a will. Unlike Heartless, Nobodies (the Organization) are not mindless or controlled. Meaning, they choose to do what they do. Their actions describe them as evil.

...but without Morals or emotional regret for their actions or reasons to repent. They have no heart. They've chosen the path because it will lead them to their goal. They're not the stereotypical "bad guy." They lack hearts. What if they had hearts? Who knows but at least they would of had the heart to do it.

Last edited:

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I agree. i think it's a good quality. There is something they want, and they won't rest untill they get it. lol At least no one can say they procrastinate.

Whings

I think the only truly evil members were Xemnas and Marluxia. If you consider power-hungry to be evil that is.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
marluxia and xemnas were the bad ones
every one else was okay

O_O seriously? er.... Saix... making Sora beg and then denying him... Xaldin using the beast, and turning him into something evil by manipulating him... Larxene XD mental raper XD.... those in my opinion are the evilest...

Near987

lol your right the others wanted their heart back but Xemnas wanted to rule his own world
around the ending of the game he said that he was going to create a new world one heart at a time
the rest were ok...except for marluxia he wanted to control the Org. for his own reasons
he dint hesitate to get one of them murdered * vexen *

Sexy Angel
There all evil, because there mothods for obtaining what they wish usually harms others, which in sense is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back