• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is the red ninja belts over the face guy good ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

i doesnt have red belts over his face, he has belts and his face is wrapped in red bandages and i dont know where you got ninja from. Anyways it is uncertain if he is good or evil. He helps riku by guiding him but it is still unknown his true motives

A

Audo

*CoM Spoilers*

How can he be Ansem if you kill Ansem in R/R? He could be Ansem's Shell but hes not the evil Ansem your thinking of.

RikusDarkHalf

ok people 2 things

1.I think that diz the red dude is ansem but at the same time not he is the light and dark mabey meaning twilight ths is what i think there is a stage beond twight and that is present where you are not just a mereshell but beond it meaning you are whole again remember he gave him the choice of going all three ways.

2.It is ansem but a differnet one from kh

Awards
*WARNING CoM ENDING SPOILER*

its probably Ansems body, at the end of CoM when Riku and Mickey choose the middle road, it shows a close up of the red guy and inbetween some gaps you can see that the skin colour is the same as Ansem, and his eye colour is also the same as Ansems

F

Francine

LMAO, I'm going to start calling him The-Red-Ninja-Belts-Over-the-Face-Guy from now on. That's the coolest name ever. XD

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
DiZ is the shell of Ansem and he exists as a being of twilight. He is neither light or darkness, but exists between it. And what is this existence of present I keep hearing about? Where do you find information about the "present"?

M

Moonsilver

I always thought DiZ was Ansem's heart. Before Ansem began studying darkness, he was a kind and wise man, like DiZ. Or at least, DiZ seems nice enough to me. Ansem himself is just Ansem's body, controlled by Heartless and stuff. It works, maybe DiZ won't tell anyone 'cause they'll be all 'Wtf?! Ansem?! DIEEEEE!'.

Or maybe he likes to be mysterious or whatever. He's definately connected to Ansem... he has Ansem's skin and eyes. In the KH2 trailer he's referred to as Ansem, and Mickey says in CoM he's met DiZ before, though he doesn't remember where.

Oh yeah, Zexion mistook Riku for DiZ when he first entered the castle, because their scents were the same. Maybe that's because Riku's scent would be Ansem's, because Ansem is in Riku's heart... meaning DiZ and Ansem have the same scent. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back