• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is there a better drop rate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

I was just wondering if I could get my drop rate any higher. I am already getting A LOT of item drops, but I am just trying to get the maximum amount I can so I can finish up my synthesis lists quicker. (these take a LONGGGG ass time) Anyway, I have Lucky Luck equipped on every character, I am using Sora's sweet memories keyblade, and I am using Genji Shield (comes with LuckyLucky ability on it), and Meteor Staff (also comes with LuckyLucky) and donald is equipped with a Lucky Ring. Is there any better setup?

EDIT: also, anyone know how much percent each luckylucky helps? Im guessing like 5% or something because I actually do see a difference

Doushitemo

Nope, that's the best possible setup. And to answer your other question, the Lucky Lucky ability increases item drop rates by 1.3.

dylmurhaha

Doushitemo said:
Nope, that's the best possible setup. And to answer your other question, the Lucky Lucky ability increases item drop rates by 1.3.
1.3 percent! wow.. i thought a lot more.. I have 7 LuckyLucky's on right now and I get items all the time.. i thought it would be at least 3

sephiroth_024

ya i dont think its 1.3 it seems to low, but there are no other items that u can have or make to increase ur drop rate, although i thought it would have been cool if u could make accesories to incrase drop rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back