• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there a diff?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas.

I'm not sure. I felt no difference. The Twilight Thorn seemed like it had more HP but other than that there was really no difference which is why I was disappointed in the lack of a challenge in KHII unlike in KH1. Nomura did explain that BBS would be much difficult which is a good thing.

In KH1 the first time I played proud mode I didn't make it past Traverse Town. Either I was just a terrible gamer back then or it was a challenge. It was probably both. I haven't played KH1 in such along time.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

When did Nomura say BbS would be difficult? In fact, he said that with all the commands and gameplay options that the game was unbalanced. They'll try and fix that, but dont expect much of a challenge like in KH1. Any challenge will probly have to made by yourself.

As for KH2, enemies did more damage on Proud and Sora does less damage. Thats about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back