• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there a HP Limit?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I've played Sora to Lv97.
I have 1900CP, which it wont allow me to increase.
However, I have 545 HP, which has never been limited.
I never select the sleight upgrade because I never use them.

There is a set limit for CP and there are only so many sleights, but I haven't seen a HP limit.
Does anyone know if there even is one?

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
I really haven't gotten that far into lv ups because i'm really good already so i don't really know if there is a limit but i am really sure that there is sometime. or maybe once you get to level 99 or 100 you can't level up anything.

oh, yeah, you can only get two bars... i have not played CoM in so long i forgot...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah there is a limit, you can get 1 full green bar and 1 full blue bar before the option to increase health goes away

Wolffia

Well I got to 530 HP when you have a full blue bar.
Then I increased my HP to 545. I can get proof if anyone doesn't believe that figure. Maybe the bar stays the same size at that point, but the amount it represents changes.

I know I got my hp up to 545 at least, but that's at about the point where Sora's guage reaches two bars. There's no way to tell if the size of the bar increases or anything, and it probably does stay the same, but the amount increases numerically and it does count in battle.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, the last few levels make it look like the bar isn't increasing, but once it completely fills out you won't be able to increase your health, the maximum health is 560

Last edited:

Mickey Killer

Perhaps it's easier to say that you can only fill two of your stats to max (you can't go past level 99). The last one will miss out on some points.

If it won't allow you to raise your HP, then you've maxed out on that stat.

KeybladeMaster15

Website
youtube.com
Yeah, I constantly leveled my health up (need it for boss fight), and once I got two full bars, I knew it. It wouldn't let me select to upgrade it anymore on the level up screen. Now, I can only select to level up CP (I got all health and all sleights).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back