• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is there any furries here that play kh?(or tbh idc) ( i'm lonely :'( ) (get to know me)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
just wondering since i get lonely alot and im shy and i only see my friends at school...

i was talking to someone here on messages a few months ago and i think he stop talking to me cus he was like 30...

i'm turning 17 this saturday jan 23rd and idk if some of my friends are coming so it would be sad for me that i was alone...

im 16 pan/bi sexual, cat furry. boyish and yet feminine. favorite colors green and orange. live in a homophobic/anti furry family, and from the looks of whats been going on it looks like my parents dont love me. and i try hard everyday to do my work and get good grades so i can go to collage and hoping everyday i find a boy(hoping hes a furry and that he can balance his masculine and feminine sides. ) to love me, care for me, and accept me for who i am.

the games i like is kingdom hearts, final fantasy, persona 5, animal crossing, five nights at freddy's, bendy and the ink machine and the world ends with you.

shows i like are avatar the last airbender, the legend of korra, miraculous tales of ladybug and cat noir, super hero girls, beastars, aggretsuko, bna brand new animal, my life as a teenage robot, teen titans go and kuma kuma kuma bear.

movies i mostly like disney, dreamworks, minions, and maze runner, the hunger games, percy jackson, diary of a wimpy kid, ice age and other movies

books i like are the five nights at freddy's book, and skeleton creek series.

songs i like from ariana grande, lady gaga, blackpink, twice, bts, secret number, aespa, utada hikaru, k/da, seraphine, nicki minaj, cardi b, ava max, justin bieber, shawn mendes, camila cabello, dua lipa, jojo siwa, and miley cyrus. and selena gomez.

Last edited:
Awards
Hello. While I'm not a furry (and I'm pushing 30 myself) I accept everyone for who they are and making new friends is one of the reasons I joined. I myself don't have any friends that are into Kingdom Hearts so I know what you mean about being lonely. I know that I'm not what you were hoping for but I would be honored to be your friend.

P.S. Sorry that I missed your birthday. Nobody should be alone on their birthday and I'm sorry to hear that you might have been.

Somnus cealum

Awards
Hello. While I'm not a furry (and I'm pushing 30 myself) I accept everyone for who they are and making new friends is one of the reasons I joined. I myself don't have any friends that are into Kingdom Hearts so I know what you mean about being lonely. I know that I'm not what you were hoping for but I would be honored to be your friend.

P.S. Sorry that I missed your birthday. Nobody should be alone on their birthday and I'm sorry to hear that you might have been.
its ok, my bff came and so did some of my cousins and aunt. lol sure we can be friends.

Pouhi

Awards
hi ^^ i am a cat furry too, nice to meet you! youre pretty brave to just ask that out in the open, i know there is a lot of hatred for it lol.
im around your age, a little older though, but we can talk a bit if youd like :] im looking for friends who like KH too, because all of my friends get really upset and touchy when I talk about KH since they are like "ugh i hate Mickey Mouse!" :c

Back