• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is this going to be like FF XI?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Atreyu*~

im sure you've all must've heard of or played any of the .hack series for the PS2.

From what i've heard over the net and other websites is that they are comming out with .hack//ONLINE which is also known as Project GU, and its comming out in 9 days and it might be shown at the E3.

When i use to play the .hack series, it sort of occured to me that its similair to FF XI, and the thing is, when it comes out, would it replace FF XI? I mean, they are 2 good games, but i favor FF XI more, plus its hard to level, and in the .hack games, its much easier, got to lev 99 withing like 2 weeks ( went from renting all 4 games through out the period.) , but most knowing, that if it does go online (.hack.) that it would most likely be different from the game, and end up similair to FF XI, they could add new classes, new races, and all that Jazz, after all, making games is competitive.

and now im done, tho i would like to play it online if its truely going to be an online game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back