• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this how Yuffie will look like in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

So since VAT appears in Radient Garden I'm gonna assume that they will see Yuffie, Leon, Areith, and Cloud. So I was looking at a pic of Yuffie from FF7: Crisis Core and since she's like 10-11 there, and since that's the age she's proabley at BBS I think she'll look like this:

yuffie2.jpg

And proably Nomura will give Leon, Areith, and Cloud a costume change just lto there Advent Children clothes......so what do you think?:confused:

Blue

home is where the heart is
Looks good to me,a costum change is always welcome ;D

xZora

septiroth99 said:
i don't think that nomura will change the looks of leon, cloud, aerith or tifa. so it must be yuffie. and i think that the way she looks in kh2 isn't good. this is better.

I like Yuffie's outfit in KH2 ...

Do you think maybe Zack will be in BBS?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Maybe she'll be less annoying when she's younger too!

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ That and they have different ages most likely, and different body shapes...And ect.

They'd better not use the same VA.

Niyu-chan

Mmmm.... she doesn't look that young in that screen cap. XD

As for the outfit, might be. I think she'd look a bit younger than that, especially with KH having a more cartoonish look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back